dreamnotfound nsfw

daddy kink, choking, roughness, blood?, pet names, knife kink, overstimulation, hair pulling, begging and whining, teasing, edging, refused orgasm,bondage, bratiness, etc. also, jealous dream

george pov.

i was literally just streaming with quackity and talking, but the topic shifted to something more.... sexual. i sighed and rolled my eyes.

'it's whatever,' I told myself internally.

so after a while, I ended my stream and dream had snuck in just as I ended it.

"oh, hey dream," I said and turned my chair to look at him. a shadow of lust clouded his eyes and he crept toward me slowly. he leaned down so he was towering over me and it felt like his eyes were staring straight into my soul.

"want to explain what was that stream about?"

"what? it was literally just a stream, what are you so-"

"you know what I'm talking about Georgie," he stated in a serious one.

"do I now? oh okay, Mr.wastaken, why don't you explain it for me then" I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close, then smiled sweetly.

he leaned in closer and ran his hand up from my knee to my inner thigh. I drew in a shaky breath and let go of his shirt then pushed him away. i made sure to sway my hips a bit as I went downstairs to grab a cup of water. so i grab my cup and take a few sips as I hear dream coming down the stairs.

"Did I say I was done with you?"

"No, I did, bitch"

"now who taught you to say those words, such dirty language from such a pretty mouth~"

I set my cup of water down and walked over to him. he grabbed my chin roughly and tilted my face upward so I was looking at him directly as he snaked an arm around my waist.

"because I know I certainly didn't, tell me" he stopped in the middle of his sentence then brought his mouth to my ear, " was it those dirty little friends of yours who don't know who you belong to?~"

I didn't respond just to make him more upset.

"Answer me, slut."

"f-fuck- No, no they didn't"

dream let go of me and then picked me up with a swift movement.

"D-DREAM-DREAM PUT ME DOWN- I SWEAR IF YOU FUCKING DROP ME-"

"I won't drop you" he reassured me as he carried me up to our shared bedroom. he kicked open the door and dropped me onto the bed and I landed with an 'oof'. the tall blonde bitch crawled over the top of me and grabbed my wrists with one hand and then dug into the bedside drawer with the other, and took out a long scarf. he threw off my shirt and then proceeded to tie my hands up above my head.

"what are you doing dream," I asked and laughed as he stayed quiet.

"Oh baby, this is to make sure you know and understand who you belong to so you don't go running off with your little friends and misbehaving" dream said simply and took off his shirt as well.

he put both of his knees on either side of my waist and leaned back over to the bedside table, pulling out a knife. my eyes widened and i whimpered.

dream turned back to me and lightly grazed the knife's blade softly against the skin on my stomach, at the touch i shivered and a smile spread on dreams face.

"Are you okay with this, Georgie?"

i nodded and he clicked his tongue " I need words baby boy"

"yes-yes dream god just- get the fuck on with it" I agreed and nodded " you take for fucking ever, maybe i should just run back to my friends and ask if they want a shot with me since you're so-" I was cut off to a hand at my throat, choking my slightly but not enough to stop me from breathing fully.

"You really want to finish that sentence?"

I shook my head and he set the knife to the side, letting go of my neck and more focusing on sliding my pants off. I whined quietly and he chuckled.

"Be a good boy and maybe just maybe I'll reward you" dream finished as he pulled my pants off with a final tug. he then grabbed the knife and ran it along the inside of my thigh, making a small cut. i gasped loudly as small dots of blood rose to the surface and ran down my inner thigh.

"Dream! The fuc-" i was caught off guard as he leaned down and licked it and sucked on the cut.

"god your disgusting you can get sick from that-"

he simply looked up at me and licked a long stripe up from my thigh to my boxers and i groaned. holding the knife with soft hands, he cut off my boxers, and my now hardened cock hit my stomach.

"I see someone is excited" he threw the knife off to the side and it hit the floor somewhere in our room.

"George, this is the last time i'm going to ask you, are. you. okay with. this?"

"Yes clay.''

"good, if you want me to stop say mercy"

"got it"

he quickly got undressed and spread my legs, getting in between them.

"Since you wanted to be such a brat and act like a bad boy, no prep for you~" he cooed at me softly and smiled n evil grin. he put the tip at my entrance and waited.

"now beg for it"

i gave him a confused look and he only pushed in a little and made small thrusts, but didn't go any deeper. I whined and tried to rock my hips up but he just held them down with a hand.

"fuck-fine, Dream-dream please, d-dream I need it, I want you to ruin me, m-make it so I can't walk, mark me up so everyone knows I'm taken, dream, fuck dream please- daddy-" I was cut off with a hard thrust and I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"fuck baby, call me that again," dream said and continued to thrust into me harshly. I tightened my legs around his waist and curled my toes. the burning sensation of fucking NO lube and NO prep burned as the pain was quickly turned into pleasure

"Drea- D-Daddy- daddy! ack- oh fuck-" i moaned out.

i felt a burning knot form in my lower stomach as dream went at a faster pace.

"Dr-Daddy I'm close-"

"No- f-fuck- don't cum until i say so"

"ngh- p-please-"

he didn't say anything but he took his other hand and began to choke me again lightly, then let go, pulled out, and sat back looking at me. he lifted me up and sat me in his lap on top of his length until he bottomed out. salty tears pricked my eyes and threatened to spill out.

he bounced me softly and hit my prostate, I threw my head back quickly and let out a pornographic scream. dream wrapped his hand around my aching cock and at an agonizingly slow pace he jerked me off while I bounced myself harder hitting that spot.

"dream i can't- i can't take it- please-"

"go ahead baby, cum for me"

i bounced faster and released all over my stomach and dreams alike, although dream just flipped me over and continued to thrusting into me fastly, showing no sign of stopping.

"a-ah- dream- dream-"

"you might have finished but I haven't"

and with that, he continued, he didn't stop jerking me off either. i shook slightly and pulled against the scarf that kept my hands bound. the over-stimulation was getting to me.

"daddy- daddy please- please untie me- i-i want to feel you-"

dream reached up and did as I asked. my hands immediately flew to his hair and pulled him close to me, closing the distance by kissing him and moaning into the kiss.

his thrust slowed and grew sloppier, he came in me, making me feel full.

"fuck dream!"

"ngh- god george-"

i came again other the both of us and he pulled out, getting off of me and laid next to me. he looked over to me and smiled, then cuddled up to me

"i love you"

"I love you too"

we fell asleep soon after <3

1,422 words