quackity angst

Tw/cw: death, heart break, crying, light mention of smut

Quackity had been married to Jonathan schlatt, the ex president of manburg. He had his bad moments, but he was the capture of quackitys heart.

Now, it's a years after schlatts dead, and quackity is sat at his grave.

"Fuck, i miss him" he sobbed, salty tears creating a river down each of his cheeks.

Quackity hit the ground under him as rain started to cascade down from the sky.

All the good memories of dancing with schlatt, staying up late and giggling into the night with him, even the bad memories made quackity miss schlatt more.

Quackity felt the ghost of schlatts past loving touches as he remembered their first date.-

------+-+-----

"So, this is love.mmm.." quackity sighed to himself happily as he sat at a restaurant with the newly elected president across from him, eating his food after asking schlatt to a date

Later that night, they went up to the room sweet and spent the night together.

------------

And then the honeymoon nights memories flooded quackitys head.

Quackity was in schlatts arms being carried as they laughed together, schlatt setting Alex down and shutting the door, locking it.

Quackity smiled as schlatt walked closer and the two began to kiss, the tall ram slipping off quackitys dress, in return quackity removing schlatts button up top and blazer.

"I love you so much, Jonathan" quackity pulled away, cheeks flushing a Pink tone.

"I love you more than anything, alex"

The two pressed their foreheads together and smiled more. The couple making it's way to the bed and continue on with the night full of sexual pleasures.

-------------

Quackity eventually cried himself to sleep at the grave site of his love, waking up cold and soaking wet. He got up reluctantly and went home, continuing to grieve