angst Sapwastaken

since im barely mentally stable to even be on this site, why don't I write angst?

Be grateful because you're not getting anything else little bitch- (I love you im sorry-)

Tw: de@th

Sapnap had been dating dream for 3 years now and he'd been happy with everything, though on every weekend Sapnap would go out and George would always have hickies and trouble walking after Sapnap came home. (they all live together)

George said it was his boyfriend who would come over while Sapnap was out and Sapnap never really questioned either dream or George about it. 

Until he came home earlier than normal, hearing screaming and moaning.

Sapnap thought it was George and his boyfriend until he realized he couldn't find dream anywhere around the house.

He walked up and noticed the moans where coming from his and dreams bedroom.

The fireborn froze in place after opening the door to see his boyfriend thrusting into what he thought was his best friend.

"How could you! " Sapnap yelled and watched dream scramble away from George and put on his boxers, running after Sapnap who decided he'd seen enough.

Sapnap stormed out of the house and drove away, fury and the rain blurred his not only vision but his mind. Subconsciously he pushed his foot on the pedal and went faster. 

Suddenly a deer ran out, Sapnap swerved to avoid it and caused his car to crash into a building, the medal shell of the car crunching, killing Sapnap.