dnf

cw/tw: dnf , hate sex, roughness, enemies to fuck buddies, cheating, angst, yelling, Sapnotfound choking, degradation, dacryphilia, insulting, important note on the bottom (no, there is no note stuck to Gogy btw)

Dream hated George. No doubt about it. The way he perused around the SMP like he owned the place and didn't have a care in the world.

But.

He was forced to get along with him because George was dating his best friend. Sapnap.

Currently, they were all sitting together in the living room of dreams house and George was only there for and because of Sapnap.

Dream was shooting glares at George from across the room while the looks went unnoticed by the small British man who was holding hands with Sapnap and paying attention to the movie.

"hey guys, I'm going to go get some more snacks from the store since we're running really low and we have like three more movies to binge, I'll be back in about an hour" Sapnap announced, standing up and giving George a kiss, waving to dream and walking out of the house.

George pulled out his phone and messed around on it, all while dream stared. The dark haired male looked up to meet the Emerald gaze that bore into his sole.

"you have a staring problem or something?" Was all it took for George to say before dream made his way over angrily and towered over Gogy.

"better watch what you say, you're in my house, and just because you're with Sapnap doesn't mean anything to me, so your little boyfriend won't save you if you so much as fuck up once."

"oh? So if you're so big and bad and tough why don't you force me? I'm sure sappy would have a lot to say if you even hurt a hair on my head, but you already stated you don't care, so what's stopping you from just kicking me out right now?" George smirked and set his phone on the side of the couch, standing up though still having to tilt his head up to look directly at dream.

"You're fucking idiotic if you think I'm falling for that trap, if anything you're an equivalent to a snail in IQ by even trying that. Please, be more original, you stupid British fuck" dream pushed George back so he fell back onto sitting on the cushions of the couch, looking farther up.

"into degradation I see? Mmm, suits you"

"Oh baby, I'm not degrading you, I'm insulting you. I hate you so much, I just want to fuck that coy little smile right off your face."

"you're all bark and no bite, keep talking, what's it matter anyway? Not like you have the balls to do it"

Dream reached down and grabbed George into a choke hold by the throat and slightly lifted him up.

"why don't you keep talking and wait and see how bad I can be, because I assure you, you'll be limping like an injured dog for the rest of the week."

"do it. I dare you."

Dream hated George, don't get him wrong, but just the thought of having him crying and shaking in pleasure, becoming a babbling mess slowly made dreams dick hard.

George made the first move, pulling dream by the collar onto his lap.

----------

AUTHOR NOTE: okay, there are things in this chapter that should be addressee and are dangerous to you or your partner (s) that should not be done unless its the correct way.

1. BE CAREFUL WHEN CHOKING SOMEONE. If you go to choke someone, squeeze on the sides to avoid crushing their windpipe, and if it gets to much for them be sure to respect that.

2. SPIT DOESN'T MAKE PROPER LUBE. while a lot if stories use spit as lube regardless of the characters (male or female) proper lube so be used to avoid tearing and pain. Without careful action, tearing and even bleeding can happen, and it is not fun for the latter half experiencing it.

3. BOUNDARIES SHOULD BE RESPECTED. While hate sex is kinky and everything else, there should be boundaries, and proper consent should be present

4. CONSENT, CONSENT, CONSENT IS ESSENTIAL. safe words should be respected and consent should ALWAYS be present in the situation. It doesn't matter how deep into the moment you are, STOP MEANS STOP. NO MEANS NO.

5. CHEATING ISN'T OKAY. cheating on someone is a shit thing to do, unless its a polyamorous person and they are sleeping with one of their partners that all their other spouse(s) know about and accept, AT LEAST MAKE SURE YOUR LOVER AND THE PERSON YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH IS ALRIGHT WITH IT.

6. PART TWO OF THE LAST ONE. You Do not need to be poly to sleep with other people. You can have open relationships and the whole other nine yards.

7. AFTER CARE. no one wants cum and lube dripping out of their genial area all night long and wake up crusty tomorrow. Even if you're tired you should still at least take a shower or even wipe off with paper towels. And if you or your partner(s) have given a blowjob or anything like that over the time period, make sure they drink water because their throat is going to be hella sore the next few days.