new beginnings and exposed truths

Tw: transgender quackity, angst, quackbur, dysphoria, self harm scars/mention, comfort, etc.

Quackity point of view:

My friend, Wilbur was visiting me. We were just hanging out per usual, passing playful banter back and forth.
God, I had the biggest crush in Wilbur, and I have for a long time. I would have confessed or something, but he doesn't know. None of them know. I haven't told any of them, because what if I do and they think I'm not a real man?

Just the thought alone made me want to cry. I was standing in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I'd walked away from Wilbur about fifteen minutes ago, he's probably wondering where I am... I lifted my shirt and turned to the side, running my hand over my chest. Yeah, I had a binder on, but it felt like my chest wasn't flat enough. In my mind I felt Like, like you could still notice that I wasn't... That I wasn't a real man...

I got so mad, I had scars under my breasts from when I had tried to cut them off myself. Thinking about them reminded me of the various scars on my hips and thighs. They didn't go down far, I still liked wearing shorts so I kept them fairly high.

I pushed my shirt down and readjusted myself, trying to get my chest to look flatter before heading back out to face Wilbur.

"Damn quackity, you took ages in there, did you get lost?"

Of course. British bastard had to make a comment.

"No, I needed to give my braincells a rest after having you kill most of them"

He put a hand to his chest and put on a mock expression of being hurt "ah! Quackity, you hurt my heart!"

I shook my head and sat down next to him, grabbing my Xbox controller off of  my coffee table in front of the couch.

"You and your bleeding heart, wil" I shook my head and chuckled.

"I do not have a bleeding heart, Alex, you know that isn't true"

I shrugged, I pressed play on our game. It wasn't anything exciting, just Minecraft like normal.

"Quackity, I'm bored, can't we do anything else?" Wilbur sighed.

"What, are you hungry or something?" I paused the game and looked at the behemoth of a man.

He sighed and tipped his head back to rest on the back of the couch. "Mmm, not really..." We sat in silence for a moment. "Movie?"

I shrugged and nodded, saving the game and clicking over to Netflix. Wilbur set his controller down and put an arm around me to rest on my shoulders.

"What do you want to watch?"

"You choose something, I don't know"

I rolled my eyes and started to scroll through, looking for something good to watch. Fuck it. I put on something random and set the controller down next to Wilbur's. I felt Wilbur rub his hand that was on my shoulder up and down my arm and he smiled at me.

"Quackity, you look so sad, what's on your mind?"

I shrugged and leaned forward to lean my elbows on my legs and rested my head in my hands. His hand retracted and I felt him rub my back comfortingly. Until he started feeling around my back. Shit, he could probably feel my binder through my shirt.

"...Alex?"

"Yeah?" I replied nervously.

"Are you wearing a crop top under your shirt or something?"

Fuck fuck fuck.

"Yeah, sometimes I get too hot and take my shirt off and its easier than carrying it around."

Like that wasn't the dumbest fucking excuse ever.

He nodded, not looking convinced. "You are aware you can tell me anything, right Alex?"

I glanced at him, kind of giving him a side eye, "I know, wil."

He moved his hand away and I sat back, not saying a word, neither of us did. It stayed that way for most of the movie.

"Alex."

"Yeah?"

"Can I see you? In..in your crop top?" He didn't look at me as he spoke.

I tensed. "Why?"

Wilbur turned to me finally "I'm curious, you've never really taken your shirt off or wore anything besides pants and shorts that practically touch to your ankles. You don't have to if you absolutely don't want to, I just want to see you"

"Why are you weird like this?" I laughed, "you just want me to strip casually in your living room because you're curious what I look like naked?"

He thought for a moment. "You're right, that was weird of me, I'm sorry Alex"

"Wilbur. I like you." I rushed out almost so fast you could barely hear or understand what I said.

Without missing a beat, he replied. "I like you too."

We sat, staring at each other in silence. He reaches out and puts a hand on the back of my neck and my cheek, he pulls me in and he kisses me.

Immediately my hands went to his face to kiss him back. I've wanted this for so long. He moves me to sit on his lap without breaking our kiss, settling one of his hands on my waist and the other still cupping the side of my face.

He pulls away and groans "god, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that"

I laugh, "that makes two of us"

I lean back in and kiss him again, this time a little more heated, running my hands through his hair and tugging a little.

His hand that was on my hip moved to my thigh, sliding upwards, almost touching my groin.

I shakily inhaled and pulled away "Wilbur"

He stopped "we don't have to do anything you don't want, you don't have to worry."

"No, Wilbur its not that, I do want to but..."

"But?"

I couldn't say it, I couldn't bare to tell him. So I lifted up my shirt and threw it to the side.

He looked at my binder, confused. "What?"

I led his hand to the side to feel the clips on the side, "its not a crop top, wil"

His hand ran down the side, feeling the clips and the texture of the fabric. "What is it?"

"A binder." I said, barely above a whisper.

"..a binder?"

"Yes. I'm... Wilbur, I'm transgender." I looked away and prepared for his reaction of disgust.

He placed his hand softly to my cheek and moved my face to look at him.

"You'll always be a man in my eyes, Alex, I still love you the same. I don't care if you're transgender, I just want you as a whole, no matter what."

My eyes widened and I smiled, I pulled him in and hugged him, happy to hear he still thought of me as a man.

I felt  him smile against my shoulder, leaving a small kiss there.

I never thought it would go like this, I was so so happy, I couldn't believe it.