technoblade and quackity angst

Tw/cw: angst, fighting, break ups, Insecurities =]

//: yes, I drew the picture up top💙))

A/n: don't think of this as a ship chapter or any of that, I just wanted angst that involved technoblade and break up chapters make for great angst

"Quackity what the fuck is wrong with you, I can't believe your actually pulling this! " technoblade stood up abruptly turning to quackity who stood up as well.

" just answer me! What are you so afraid of that you can't even look at me for a second like you would anyone else?!  Am I that bad that you-you don't even- fucking- talk to me like I'm your boyfriend! Tell me! What can I do to be enough for you?!" quackity held back tears and yelled back.

————————————

technoblade and quackity had been dating for 6 years now, but recently technoblade couldn't even look quackity in the eyes let alone go out with him in public.

Techno always seemed so embarrassed about his relationship with quackity.

In his mind quackity was a burden, nothing more but a sign that he was weak.

Quackity always loved techno with everything he had, looked at him like a church looked up to a god.

It was through junior year of high school all the way up into now, the couple having a few problems here and there but managing to get through.

Before quackity and technoblade got together, quackity had been with technos brother, wilbur, which set the relationship off to a rocky start.

Quackity and the two brothers had always been good friends, spending their childhood together, all it took was one day for quackity to spill his feelings after he and wilbur broke up for techno and him to get together.

Now the relationship was cold and unloving, it made quackity think technoblade hated him. But the small moments had him hoping.

The quiet moments where techno would roll over in the night to wrap his arms around quackitys waist or when techno had a rare spark of affection and made breakfast for the two, greeting him with a kiss on the forehead.

That hadn't happened in about 3 months.

Hadn't gone on dates, hadn't even done so much as sit on the couch and watch a movie.

It was all so sour now.

——————

"technoblade..?" Quackity sat down on the chair that stood across from another that techno was sat at, reading a book.

"what quackity?" Techno didn't even look up from his book, giving no reaction.

"I was wondering if we could do something together..? Like old times? We haven't really... Done anything together in a few months.."

"quackity, I'm busy, are you blind? Make use of yourself and get lost."

Quackitys face fell of all hope he had at that singular sentence.

"techno. Why don't you love me Anymore?"

Technoblade shut his book "Quackity what the fuck is wrong with you, I can't believe your actually pulling this! " technoblade stood up abruptly turning to quackity who stood up as well.

" just answer me! What are you so afraid of that you can't even look at me for a second like you would anyone else?!  Am I that bad that you-you don't even- fucking- talk to me like I'm your boyfriend! Tell me! What can I do to be enough for you?!" quackity held back tears and yelled back.

Technoblade took a stand back, blinking before setting his book down.

"Quackity you're making a problem out of nothing-"

"this isn't nothing! I'm fucking sorry I can't- I can't fucking- do half of what you do or- or- give you what you need, just tell me what you want! I'll do it! Please..."

Quackity fell to his knees, sobbing and hitting the ground. Technoblade scoffed and walked away.

"get a grip on yourself, crying like that makes you look weak" technoblade grumbled, shutting the door and walked away to leave me smaller man in his depression alone.