shlackity angst

//: kinda dealing with stuff here sooo- yeah, you're stuck with sad things. Haha. ))

Tw/cw: angst, no comfort, d3@th, su1c1d3, s3lf-h@rm, @lch0l, @bus3, implied s3xu@l @bus3, Manipulation, guilt tripping, implied r@p3, ignoration of safe word, slight quackbur, Tim Burton the corpse bride quote, e@t1ng d1s0rd3rs, other things I Don't feel like typing.

Schlatt and quackity had been going through a rough patch in their marriage. Schlatt stayed at the office doing paper work and drinking himself to sleep while quackity cried himself to sleep, cutting himself up and tearing his self esteem down.

——————————

"QUACKITY OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW."

Quackity sobbed in the bathtub with the bathroom door locked. Schlatt found out that quackity had been speaking with wilbur and he'd taken it the wrong way and started drinking.

"schlatt, please, we weren't doing anything-"

"ALEX IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT FUCKING NOW I'M GOING TO BUST IT DOWN MYSELF."

Schlatt spit in a fit of rage as he slammed a glass bottle against the door, A shattering sound erupted as the action happened.

"I, Jonathan schlatt, take alex quackity to be my lawfully wedded husband" schlatt smiled as he looked at alex. " through sickness and health, through poverty and success, til death do us part, alex you light up my life and I promise to never hurt you. Through dark I will be your candle to light your path, your cup will never be empty for I will be your wine, with this ring, I ask for your hand. Will you stay by my side and  be my partner for life? " 

Schlatts wedding vows.

Quackity cried harder at the memory of their wedding night and honeymoon.

Oh, how he longed for that time. But now the screams from the other side of the door quieted.

"sugar pumpkin, please, open the door." schlatt whispered.

Carefully, quackity got up  and decided to take the risk. He opened the door to see schlatt sitting on the ground, head against the wall, surrounded by broken glass and cigarette buds.

Schlatt, in a drunken daze, looked up at quackity.  He slowly stood up and after stumbling, he pulled the small man into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Please don't leave me, alex. I love you, it'll never happen again, I'll do better."  The ram slurred.

Alex had heard it all before. Schlatt couldn't even stick to his promise for a week.

The broken couple made their way to their shared bedroom after schlatt had sobered up.

"Alex, let me make it up to you."  Schlatt kissed at quackity's neck, wrapping his arms around the dark haired male's waist.

"no.. Schlatt, I'm not in the mood.. Please, let's just go to bed.." Quackity resisted.

"c'mon, I know you want to."

"schlatt, I'm tired."

"I don't understand, do you not love me anymore?"

"no, schlatt, it's not that-"

"then why won't you do it with me?"

Quackity sighed, and nodded reluctantly, really not in the mood, but doing it anyway to stop schlatt from throwing his ass about it and taking it by force.

Schlatt stripped the both of them, pushing quackity against the bed and going about his business, quackity silently crying as pain exploded in his lower region, blood slightly dripping down from how rough schlatt was going.