chapter 8 bad dream

*this chapter will start out as a dream sequence*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoes

*this chapter will start out as a dream sequence*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shoes

Hair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ambrosias POV

Ambrosias POV

"Mom!" I heard my sister yell from beside me as I looked around in a panic, "MAMA!" I screamed my eyes scanning around for my mother's fiery red hair 'Bella, amber, where are  you' I heard man say making me take off in the direction I heard my mother's voice coming from bella right behind me, I felt worry pull in my stomach that was not my own meaning it was from the cullens but I chose to ignore it as I pulled the door open.. "That's my favorite part," a voice said making chills go down my spine as he sadistically shook his head.

 I looked back at my sister giving her my famous 'im about to do something stupid but you have to listen to whatever I say as I'm the oldest' look making her sigh softly but nod as she shook in my grasp, I looked back at the unknown man infront of me his red eyes boring into mine making me feel like puking and passing out at the same time, I maintained eye contact slowly pulling the pepper spray papa gave me out of my back pocket, " You know getting you here was easier than I thought, I didn't think your mates parents would let you out of their sight," he said as he stalked forward while I made sure my pepper spray was ready, 

"Thomas is not my sister's mate they are best friends and my mates wanted to be here trust me but they had you following them long enough for Carlisle and esme to get me as far away from you as possible so who is really the dumb one," I said with a small smirk watching as he growled and got closer. I slowly released bella's hand, glancing at her with a look that said, 'when I do what I do run and don't look back', she nodded at me, "I wonder..have you bonded with them yet.." he asked me smirking, I scoffed slightly making his smirk widen,

 "Ah so you have..that means they feel everything you feel.. correct" he said getting in my face and that was when I struck spraying the pepper spray in his eyes as bella made a run for it me behind her, I heard a growl making me push my sister toward the door as I got thrown back, I heard glass shatter as I hit a mirror, tears stung my eyes as pain registered in my body, I heard a scream making me turn to see him hovering over my sister a camera in her face before he turned to me the camera following his view before he began stalking towards me..

*Dream ends here*

I jolted awake with a small gasp as  I looked over my surroundings seeing that I was okay and I was safe, I felt two cold hand gently grip onto the side of my face turning my head to look at a very concerned Alice looking me over, "Are you okay..do you need me to call a nurse?" She asked making me shake my head as I leaned into her hands finding comfort in them, "I'm okay Ali just a bad dream," I said softly as she leaned her forehead against mine gently. "Do you want to talk about it," she asked me softly as I closed my eyes leaning against her gently as exhaustion slowly began registering in my body, " no Ali I don't want to remember it," I said softly she nodded softly and gently caressed my jaw coercing me into sleep, Ali adjusted our position so she was laying gently on my chest in between my legs wrapping her arms tightly around my waist making me feel safe as I fell back asleep a smile on my face.

Alice's POV

Rosalie had just gotten off of the phone with the rest of the family walking into the room seeing the new position, "is she okay?" She asked softly, I nodded and motioned her over where she crawled back into her original spot, "She had a bad dream," I said softly, "did she tell you what happened," she asked and I shook my head, " she said she didn't want to remember it" I told her softly, "But her heart was going haywire," she looked at our mate in concern then back at me, "we can't pressure her into telling us about it if she doesn't want to" she said softly pushing our mate hair out of her face gently then continued to trace her features delicately. I gently laid my head on my mates chest listening to her heart and her lungs and letting myself relax closing my eyes but forever being awake, worrying slightly.

Ambrosia POV

When I awoke again it was bright the sun cast a soft glow into the room, Rosa laid next to me breathing softly against my neck, I smiled softly at her gently pulling her closer to me, the sun gently struck her neck making an all to familiar sparkle happen, I gently stroked the spot, 'still looks like diamonds' I thought to myself, I stroked her jawline softly and placed my forehead against hers. 

I heard the door open making me look towards it seeing Alice walk in before looking in shock as the sun gently caressed Rosa's skin making her sparkle and how it didn't bother me even a little bit, I smiled at her and gently waved her over, she hesitated looking between me and rosa before she walked over her heels clacking gently against the floor, she hesitated again when I gently patted the spot where she once laid looking over my features only seeing a small smile and eyes full of adoration as always, she slowly crawled into her spot the sun gently grazing her arm and her jaw, she looked at me looking for any sign of distress but when she found none she frowned looking confused, 

"Are you not afraid," she asked softly, I looked at her gently reaching out for her, "the only thing that frightens me is the thought of you guys leaving and the thought of me leaving you," I said softly pulling her closer, "You guys have never and will never scared me," she smiled at that as Rosa opened her eyes gazing at me softly in shock but I knew she was awake by the way she tensed when I touched the spot that was warmed by the sun knowing that she was sparkling. I wasn't stupid, they were too cold too perfect and too everything to be human what they were, I didn't care as long as  they never hurt me or my sister, they were apart of my life, they were there when I needed them the most, I wasn't going to let them go without a fight that was for damn sure.