Chapter 17 the meeting

Hair

Shoes

Shoes

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ambrosia's POV

I drove carefully towards the Cullen's home, Bella's hand in my right one as she nervously figeted you see after Bella and I talked about what she knew of the Cullens, my mates and I decided that she was going to be family no matter what and that our families needed to meet officially, "what if they don't like me?" She asked me and I laughed softly, "you're about to walk into a house filled with vampires and that's what you're worried about," I said sarcastically making her glare at me making me laugh harder, "you'll be fine, I'll be with you the whole time," I stated softly gently running my thumb over her knuckles as I gently pulled into the gravel off road towards the Cullen's house. 

When we pulled up to the house I gently turned off the cat and turned to my sister as she gawked at the beautiful home infront of us, "Are you ready?" I asked her and she gulped but nodded her head, I smiled softly at her and gently squeezed her hand before stepping out of my vehicle bella right behind me, I walked through the gravel driveway with Grace while my sister almost tripped but luckily I grabbed her in time.

 Bella and I gently held hands as Carlisle opened the door knowing that we were there, "Hello Carlisle," I said as I stepped forward hugging him gently, "Hello Amber..Bella," he said hugging me back gently and placing a swift kiss to my forehead before stepping aside and letting us into the home, he gently took Bella's jacket. 

She looked around in awe at the interior of the house, "you have a beautiful home, it's so open," she said and I laughed softly as Carlisle gently thanked my sister before guiding us upstairs to the main floor of the house, I again shook my head at the graduation caps hanging on the wall before the soft smell of Italian food hit my nose making me smile softly, "Is Esme cooking?" I asked Carlisle softly and he nodded, "She's excited to meet Bella," he responded and I gave him a small left feeling bella slip her hand into my own as we got closer to the kitchen. 

Upon walking into the room, I was greeted by the sights of Esme and Edward by the stove, Rosa tossing salad, and Emmett cutting different vegetable, "I smell Italiano," I said softly making them all look back at me and my sister who stood awkwardly as she held my hand in hers, 

"Bella this is Esme, she runs everything around her and keeps everyone in check," I said making the other parental vampire laugh as she left my mate by the stove and walked towards Bella, 

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Cullen," she said and Esme shook her head as she pulled her into a hug, "Please drop the formality, you're family now," she responded making bella smile and relax as she hugged her back. 

Once bella and Esme pulled away from each other I looked over seeing Rosa glaring skeptically at her, I gently walked towards her and pulled her to me feeling her stiff muscles relax against me, "This is Rosalie, one of my mates, she looks very cold but I promise you she has a heart of gold," I said making my sister nod as I gently pecked Rosa's cheek and moved to the next closest person. 

I gently wrapped my arms around Em his arms wrapping around my waist as I turned back to my sister, " This is Emmett, Rosa and I's mate, Now he may look big and scary but really he's A lovable goofball, a giant teddy bear if you will," I said making Emmett smile and bells wave before em kissed my neck gently and released me letting me walk towards Edward who had one of the biggest smiles on his face, 

I gently wrapped my arms around his waist letting him continue to mix the sauce on the stove and looking over her shoulder, "And this is Edward, My third mate, he is a music genius even though he won't admit it, and don't look now but he is a huge cuddle bug," I said making everyone laugh as Edward shook his head but kissed my forehead none the less. 

Bella smiled at them all before I heard light footsteps hit the floor and I saw Ali approach my sister with Jasper trailing behind her, I gently slipped out of Edward's grasp and walked towards Jasper, "Hi I'm Alice, Jasper and Amber's mate," Alice said excitedly holding her hand out for Bella to shake, I smiled at my eccentric mate watching as my sister shook her hand, "Bella," my sister responded looking over Alice's shoulder at me for reassurance. 

I smiled softly at her giving her the energy she needed, "we are going to be best friends, I've already seen it," Ali said and my smile widened, I leaned back into Jasper softly his arms wrapping around my waist and his head meeting my shoulder, "And last but certainly not least, bells, this is Jasper, Alice and I's mate, he's the newest addition to the Cullen clan and he is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet once you get passed the shell on the outside," I said feeling jasper's arms tighten around me as I reached up and let my fingers run through his hair.

 I watched as Thomas walked up behind my sister making her jump, "Oh I'm so sorry how could I forget, say hello to Mr grumpy pants," I said making everyone but him laugh as he glared at me, "Hardy har, I came to save her from the immaculate amount of PDA you my siblings share, " he said and this time it was my turn to glare at him while my sister laughed softly, "dinner will be ready in about another hour, go spend time with each other," Esme said with a smile as Thomas grabbed my sister and led her upstairs to his room and I was led to the living room by my mates.

 I sat gently in between Rosa and Ali, "We need to go get our nails done before the game next weekend," Ali said softly and I shook my head at her making her frown, 

"I could do our nails lovely, why would I go to pay someone for something I could do myself," I responded and she giggled gently kissing my cheek with a small thank you, Emmett looked me over and smiled softly, 

"You're wearing the outfit we got you," he said and everyone looked my over, "Of course I am you bought it for me, why wouldn't I wear it," I replied making his smile widen, 

"You look beautiful baby," Jasper said and I felt a blush creep up my neck, I smiled shyly and turned my attention to Rosa who was gently tracing my face with her eyes, she smiled softly at me,

 "You do look exquisite," Rosa said and i let my smile widen, "okay I see how it is, let's show the whole world how much we can make Amber blush," I grumbled gently crossing my arms over my chest with a small pout, my mates laughing softly at my response. 

Over the course of the next hour we talked about everything and anything, I wanted to know everything good and bad, and so did my mates, there were laughs and smiles but also brief moments of tense sadness which Jasper tried desperately to disappate but over all I was happy with them. There were finally no secrets between me and my sister or my mates and I, for now everything was perfect, and I was content with that.