Chapter 11 Dream Sketches

Emmett's POV

After going on a small hunt instead of going home I found myself outside of our mates house hearing only one heartbeat and soft breathing, making sure there's was no one around I jumped up to her window seeing her small form curled up in a ball, her bed sheets pulled up over her shoulders to her nose as she slept peacefully with a small smile I climbed into the room closing the window behind me. 

I looked around the room, it was artsy and cute just like amber on the wall behind her bed was a hand painted mural of the foggy and green forest, fairy lights were strung around the room making the room twinkle softly, in one corner of the room was a canopy chair where a big white teddy bear sat amongst many fluffy and colorful pillow, in the other corner was a plentiful collection of paintings some hanging up and some simply propped up against the wall facing outwards, on the wall infront of her bed was a huge photo wall surrounded by various drawings of us making me smile softly, her desk was full of writing and art supplies with 4 shelves above it two filled with writing journals and scrapbooks while the other two were filled with sketch books.

 There was two little shelves next to the window one was filled with various fictional books while the other was filled with various movies a small face filled with roses sitting on the end, she had a huge shoe display under that shelve all of her shoes organized by color and brand, she had a blue mini fridge next to her desk with a small little stand filled with various snacks and teas on top of it, her bedside tables were made from a dark wood holding two lamps on one rested a small speaker and an alarm clock along with her pain med, and the other table the one closest to her had her phone and a black sketch book along with some small art supplies on it, next to the bedside table farther away from where she slept was a door that led to her closet which held a small vanity, on the wall next to her desk was another door which led to a small bathroom with a light blue theme that matched the knitted blanket she had wrapped around herself, there was a small step down that led to a dark wood hatch which I assumed led downstairs to the rest of the house.

 Looking around the room again I thought it was perfect for amber but a certain sketch book kept catching my eye, it was a sleek black one that sat next to her one her bedside table, it was one of the few black ones in the space but it was the materials next to it tht peaked my interest as she had obviously just drawn something prior to my arrival, I walked over quietly gently picking it up before crawling in the bed next to my mate, she instantly laid her head on my chest curling up against me making me smile softly and wrap my left arm around her waist before I turned my attention back to the sketchbook in my hand.

 I opened it quietly looking over a small page that warned anybody that wasn't her or her guardians, 'is that what she called us?' I thought to myself before shaking my head, the page warned that she would stab them with a pencil or tell her father, I laughed softly and gently flipped the page, On the next page was a beautiful drawing of Rose and amber , she was wearing a dark pink flowy dress her hair being held up by flowers while standing on the beach a large smile on her face as small waves gently crashed into her ankles, the stars in the back of the scene showing what time of day it was but what caught my eye was the small band underneath the diamond ring that I had already given her, Amber stood next to her in a white dress that matched roses their hand intertwined as amber smiled looking at rose. 

I smiled at the drawing and gently flipped the page, the next drawing was of amber and Edward, Amber had on a white corset type shirt and a pair of ripped skinny jeans a pair of her custom air force 1 on her feet as she laid on her back in a small field of wild flowers her hair spread out in a crown around her head a huge smile on her face as her arms were draped gently around Edward's shoulders a small gold band on her ring finger, Edward had on a grey fitted shirt and a pair of black jeans a pair of all black converse on his feet as his arms were wrapped around amber's waist, he had a look of adoration in his eyes that popped off the drawing and a smile I had never seen before rested on his face making me smile.