Chapter 14 sleep over

*Same as last chapter for the first part*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ambrosia's POV
Walking into the Cullen's house armed with my new pepper and bear spray in my purse, I was immediately pulled close by Rosa who immediately began to check me over, her hands gently turning my head in her hands looking for any marks,bruises,or scratches, her hands gently yet frantically searching my arms and sides then watching my face for any signs of pain, "Rosa," I said softly as she continued to look me over worriedly.

 "Rosa," I said again as I watched her breathing gently pick up, "Rose, baby, I'm okay, I'm alright," I said as I gently put my hands on either side of her neck gently stroking her jaw as her eyes caught mine, "I'm okay," I continued and gently rested my forehead against hers, her arms went around my waist and I continued to gently stroke her jaw tenderly with my thumb. 

Rose took a deep breath and closed her eyes gently leaning against me, "When Alice saw you and bella get surrounded, by those ANIMALS, I-I got so scared, and the car wasn't big enough for all of us and..," she rambled, "Hey, hey deep breath Rosa deep breath, I'm right here with you guys," I said softly, gently kissing her eyelids, she had her hands gently clawed at my sweater scared to let me go. 

When she finally loosened her grip on my sweater and took a step back, Alice gently took her place gently placing her hands on either side of my face, I gently placed my hands on top of hers and leaned my forehead against hers, "are you sure you're okay," she asked me softly and I nodded, "the boys got there in time Ali, plus I'm sure I broke that one guys nose and his toe," I said making her laugh, she gently pecked my cheek and took a step back only for Emmett to take her place doing the same thing that rose had done until I put my hand on his chest and he leaned down putting his head in the crook of my neck.

 I gently wrapped my arms around his shoulders with a small sigh of relief that all of my mates were in the same room, "I'm okay," I concluded as he pulled away from me, I smiled softly at them all, "come on, Esme is upstairs with Carlisle" Edward said softly and I nodded taking his hand in mine as he gently lead me up the wooden stairs, I laughed softly when I caught sight of the graduation caps hanging in a frame on the wall, "Wow," I said while laughing, "I could never graduate as many times as you guys do, I can barely stand highschool right now as it is," they all laughed softly before we continued to trek up the stairs, I could hear classical music from the kitchen making me smile softly as the smell of fresh baked cookies filled my nose making my mouth water, approaching the kitchen I smiled seeing Esme and Carlisle slow dancing with smiles on their faces.

 Edward cleared his throat and I gently smacked his chest for ruining their moment knowing I wouldn't do much damage before gently turning back to the two parental vampires, I smiled softly at them and they smiled back as Esme walked over with her arms wide open, I met her in the middle gently hugging her as she hugged me, "hello Esme," I said softly, "Hello amber," she said softly as she gently held me at arms length, " I told you I would see you again," she said cheekily making me laugh, "that you did, and it is so nice to see you again let alone welcome me into your home with open arms," I replied softly and she shook her head with a smile, "you're family now dear you will always be welcome here," she replied and I nodded, "I made you chocolate chip cookies and m and m cookies," she said softly motioning to the small tray of cookies on the kitchen island, I smiled gratefully at her, 

"those are my absolute favorites," I replied as I gently swiped a cookie from the tray and took a small bite my eyes widening at the taste, "this is absolutely delicious, you have absolutely outdone yourself," I said making her laugh softly, "thank you dear," she said before looking at the clock on the oven behind her, "it's late dear you should be off to sleep we have a big day tomorrow," she said and I nodded, "thank you for the cookies," I said softly as I turned around seeing my mates looking at me in adoration, I smiled as I walked to them Alice taking my hand in hers leading me off to what I assumed to be her and Jasper's room where my bag sat on their bed. 

I gently pulled out my pajamas from my bag and my essential bag that held my toothbrush and stuff like that before walking to the little bathroom off the side of their room closing the door behind me, I carefully got dressed and put my hair up.

I gently brushed my teeth and cleared my face of the little make-up I had on, before I carefully folded my clothes and walked out of the bathroom, I gently put my stuff back in my bag and sat my bag on the ground before a pair of arms wrapped arou...

I gently brushed my teeth and cleared my face of the little make-up I had on, before I carefully folded my clothes and walked out of the bathroom, I gently put my stuff back in my bag and sat my bag on the ground before a pair of arms wrapped around my waist both protective and possessive, I smiled softly and gently placed my hand on top of his, "hey jas," I said softly and he sighed softly in content his head making contact with my shoulder as I leaned back against him. 

He gently caressed my exposed skin  his thumb catching the little scars that laid on my stomach and my side, "how'd you get This one," he asked as he gently traced the horizontal scar that rested on my hip, I smiled softly at the memory that placed itself in my head, "I got that one when I first went cliff diving with my brothers at la push for the first time, I was 13 and we were rough housing trying to push each other in," I said with a small laugh feeling jasper smile against my shoulder at my happiness, 

"I was to stubborn to let them throw me in and we had already jumped in a couple of times so we were all wet and we all slipped falling in and I clipped my hip on the side of our jump site on the way down, I hadn't even noticed I was bleeding until we got out of the water," I continued and he laughed shaking his head softly, "come on, you're staying with Edward tonight," he said softly as he led me out of his and alice's room to Edward's which was down the hall.  

I gently kissed Jasper's cheek as he left the room with a small smile on his face, I turned looking around the room filled with cds and casets wall to wall with a balcony and a small bed pressed into the corner, I smiled softly at him as he held his hand out for me, gently placing my hand in his and he gently pulled me to his chest and fell back against the small bed as I laughed. I laid my head on his chest as he gently stroked my exposed skin with his thumb, "Alice and rose plan on taking you on that shopping date tomorrow," he said softly and I laughed nodding my head, 

"I'm okay with that," I replied softly snuggling against him, " and emmett wants to teach you how to play a video game with jasper before we go to school on Monday," he said again as I closed my eyes, "I would expect nothing less," I replied feeling the slight rumble of laughter in his chest that made a small sleepy smile spread across my face. I didn't even realize when I had fallen asleep listening to his voice as darkness took over slowly