chapter 15 zoning out and mates pick

Hair

Shoes

Shoes

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Ambrosia's POV

Ambrosia's POV

I sat quietly in the Cullen's living room drawing with jasper and Emmett sitting next to me football playing on the tv, I had on earbud hanging in my ear the other laying gently against my chest, I had this reoccurring image in my head, a scene I couldn't quite see just yet but from what I knew it was light then dark and it was centered around my sister somehow or someway and I just knew, I couldn't explain it.

 I drew a line shaded it then erased areas that needed to be highlighted, it was blurry and I could hear glass shattering Everytime I thought about it but then my mind would drift to the dream I had last night, I lay somewhere in the woods with two wolves wrapped around me in protection but they weren't regular wolves they were huge 8 foot wolves and they had me surrounded in a bubble of security like bodyguards.

 What freaked me out the most was that familiarity I felt with them and the fact that I was shivering and I was crying but my nose was bleeding not because I was hurt but it was just bleeding, while I was in my stupor I hadn't even realized I had zoned out completely looking at the page infront of me with furrowed eyebrows but my hand had stopped moving completely. 

I didn't even jolt or move when Jasper gently took the pencil out of my hand and Emmett gently pulled me up onto the couch with them wrapping his arms around my waist and whispering things in my ear trying to get me to come back as Jasper grabbed my hands in his own looking at me worriedly as my emotions fluctuated and then suddenly they were gone. 

All I could see were the wolves eyes, their eyes were so human like, filled to the brim with worry and a little bit of adoration, and i knew i had seen these eyes before, i just couldn't put my finger on it, scowering my brain for a face or a name then it hit me like a train. Brown eyes that had a hint of green in it, tannish fur with black patches in it, and a hidious temper, paul, then the other wolf, dark brown fur, dark brown eyes that were almost black, a huge teddy bear with a look that would kill even if he couldn't hurt a fly, jared, it was the only thing that made sense to me, but why was i bleeding, i wasnt hurt in anyway i could see and i knew i would always be safe with paul and jared even if they were giant wolves.