Chapter 10 his jacket..

hair

shoes

shoes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ambrosia's POV

ambrosia's POV

After what seemed like forever i was finally aloud to leave the hospital, Carlilse had cleared me yesterday but the cullens as protective as they are convinced me to stay one more night just in case something were to happen and when it didn't the looks on their faces were priceless, i stood with them watching Papa sign me out when a cold hand slipped in to mine making me look over to see Emmett had slipped his hand into mine without even realizing it as he talked to rosa and edward. 

'must be the mate bond making sure im safe unconsiously' i thought to myself as i gently squeezed his hand in asurrance that i was still next to them and looked down at my feet a small smile playing on my lips then papa walked over, "you ready to go angel?" he asked me softly, I gently nodded my head and gently pulled my hand out of emmett's, "Can I have a minute papa I'll meet you in the car," I asked him softly, he kissed my forehead with a small nod, "sure angel," he said softly looking over the cullens with a nod then walking to the car.

 I turned to the cullens who were already looking at me, I smiled at them before I was pulled into a gentle hug by rose, I gently wrapped my arms around her waist as hers rested on my shoulders, she sighed softly in content and hid her face in the side of my neck, "I'll see you later," she said softly, "I'll leave my window unlocked," I replied softly as she pulled away, I

 then hugged Edward who laid his head on my shoulder gently holding me tightly to his frame, "don't trip on any ice and enjoy being home," he said softly making me nod my head, when he pulled away I was picked up by emmett making me laugh softly. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "I'll see you in school on Monday, I missed you so much in Spanish class you are the only one who could laugh at my jokes," he remarked making me laugh, when I was on my feet again Ali wrapped her little arms around my shoulders,

 I gently put my head on her shoulder, "remember you are coming to ours next Saturday for a check-up and because Esme has been dying to see you again," she said I nodded at her with a soft smile, "yes ma'am," I said with a laugh before turning to jasper who held his arms open for me. I gently walked into his arms my head going right for his chest, he gently held me against him, no words of goodbye needed between us as we seemingly read each other's minds, I gently pulled away and kissed each of their cheeks before walking out to meet papa in the car.