Diagon Alley (Part 1)

"Wow!" the kids exclaim in sync as the bricks began to move and Diagon Alley is revealed to them.

"Wait till you see Hogwarts," Sirius says smiling down at Cathleen.

She smiles back and the family members enter onto the busy street. Several people point and come up to them as they walk in and greet Harry.

Harry smiles awkwardly and nods. Sirius shoos away the next bunch, loudly threatening to hex the next person who came up to them.

"So I was thinking, I could take Cathleen to Madam Malkin's while you go to get some more money from the bank," Remus says to his husband, looking around trying to think of where all they needed to go.

"That sounds fine, getting the money shouldn't take long and I can meet you all back at the robe shop."

Remus raises his eyebrows, "Meet us all back at the robe shop? Darling you are mistaken, you're taking two of our hoodlums with you."

Sirius laughs and looks over at the kids, "Who wants to go to the bank with me?" He asks catching their attention.

"Oh I wanna go," Marcus exclaims. "The goblins look so weird."

"Me too," Harry says looking up towards Sirius and smiling in a way that lets you know he wants something. "Hey Papa?"

"What is it?" Sirius asks narrowing his eyes.

"Can we stop by the quidditch store?" Harry asks smiling even bigger.

"Why do you need to stop there?" Cathleen asks before Remus or Sirius either one gets the chance.

Marcus answers instead of Harry, "Obviously he wants to see the Comet 260."

"Well that's cool and all but we all have Nimbus 1700's at home." Cathleen says raising her eyebrows.

"And what if he wants an upgrade?" Marcus asks throwing an arm around his brother's shoulders.

And then it's Ariella who rebuttals, "I like flying as much as the next girl but by the time me and Harry will be able to have brooms at Hogwarts, there'll be ten new models. What's the point in upgrading now?"

Harry narrows his eyes and frowns, "Well what's wrong with just taking a look at them?"

"Alright," Remus interrupts before they get out of hand, "Girls this way, boys the other."

Cathleen shrugs and turns to follow Remus, Ariella does too, after sticking her tongue out at Harry and Marcus.

(A/N)
Hey guys a couple hours late, but I'm getting more punctual as time goes on. Also I have a new editor- pbell12019. After this chapter all of them will be edited by her, so give her a follow.

Edit: For anyone who hasn't seen the post on my account, I've been on a hiatus but I'll be posting again regularly in July.