The Feast

She watched as some snobbish looking boy named "Peregrine" was sorted into Slytherin. And then a girl by the name of Garnet, with light blue eyes and red hair, was sorted into Ravenclaw. Cathleen clapped along with the rest of the Ravenclaw. Garnet sat on the other side of the table, next to the boy named Quinn. She waved politely at Cathleen and the other girls opposite her on the table.

"Elharar, Kahlil!" A lanky boy with brown skin and dark features makes his way to the hat. It sorts him into Hufflepuff after only about ten or so seconds. He gets a contagious smile on his face as he makes his way to the Hufflepuff table.

Jenson Emeris is called next. He smirks as he makes his way to the hat. It places him in Slytherin and Cathleen catches a small but genuine smile on his face as he makes his way to their table.

Cathleen's stomach growls at that point and she almost laughs because they had over ⅔ of the students still left to sort.

Naomi Ferrara, a tall girl with honey colored skin and short curly black hair was sorted into Slytherin. Then a boy named Easton Fontaine, who had messy brown hair and wore the most condensing smile she'd ever seen was sorted into Gryffindor.

"Frater, Daniel!"

A short boy with shaggy blonde hair makes his way to the hat and is sorted into Hufflepuff.

A boy named Andres Garcia wih caramel colored skin and shoulder length fluffy black hair was called up next. It actually took a few minutes before the sorting hat yelled out "GRYFFINDOR!" A girl named Amelia Garrison joined him in Gryffindor.

Then four students in a row were sorted into Hufflepuff, Enzo Hawksworth, Beatrice Haywood, Sophie Hill, Finley Hitchen.

Then her friend Cleo was called up and sorted into Ravenclaw with her and she couldn't help but smile as Cleo came and sat beside her.

William Hyslop and Ryo Ishida were then both placed in Gryffindor. After Ryo had quickly taken his seat a girl named Viveria Jigger was called. Cathleen recognized her as one of Ivy's lackeys. She was sorted into Slytherin which made Cathleen roll her eyes.

Katherine Jones was sorted into Hufflepuff, Aditi Joshi in Gryffindor. And then, Ivy herself was called and of course sorted into Slytherin after only a few seconds.

"King, Silas!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

"Kneen, Jude!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Knight, Laura!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Cathleen tiredly watches the sorting, longing for it to end soon.

"Li, Wei!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Maestro, Acacius!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

"Malki, Amir!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Mangal, Aadish!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

Theo Montague and Gemma Moore were both sorted into Gryffindor. A girl named Charlotte North was sorted into Ravenclaw. Kayla Parker, Gryffindor. Jade Patterson, Slytherin.

Another one of her friends was called next though, which managed to catch Cathleen's interest. Izzy approached the hat smirking but one could tell she was nervous. Of course there was no need to be, after say thirty seconds she was sorted into Gryffindor and she skipped off to the Gryffindor table.

"Peterson, Noel!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

Andrea Philips and Emilio Rivera are both placed in Slytherin. Milo Roberts, Ravenclaw. Takumi Sato, Slytherin.