I Know You're Obsessed With Me

The next few days are quiet. They don't see Ivy Jugson or her goonies all weekend, but word is the Slytherins aren't happy with their sudden 100 point deduction.

Monday is Halloween, they have History of Magic and Charms with the Slytherins. They're working on learning the Ice Jinx theory before demonstration and attempting the spell tomorrow.

Tuesday morning goes by fast for Cathleen. They have flying class which is fun now that they're past demonstrations. Then in Charms she gets to test out the ice jinx first and succeeds. Most of the class doesn't. Quinn Beretta, Cleo, Ivy, Aradine, and Morgana Arlet are the others who prefect the spell. But out of those five, only one, Morgana, was able to get it on the first try.

At lunch Cathleen splits off by herself to go to the Owlery and send her Papa and sister birthday gifts.

For her Papa, it's a star chart where the Constellation Lupus circles around Sirius, the 'dogstar' until the Constellation it's a part of, Canis Major, comes to life. And then the two canine constellations chase each other around the universe. She had spent weeks making it.

Since her sister's birthday is also coming up Cathleen sends her an old outfit she made alterations to. Ariella had often stole her clothes even though they had very different styles so after a while Cathleen started altering her outfits before just handing them down, which resulted in less stealing back and forth.

Her friends wanted to go with her but Cathleen knew she didn't want to be shadowed the rest of the year. So she went by herself, which might've ended up a mistake because of course she ends up being followed by Ivy and her lackeys.

She tries to walk past them but they block her path. Cathleen rolls her eyes and exasperatedly begs the question, "Merlin, why are you so obsessed with me?"

"I couldn't care less about you," she shrieks, "I want my hundred points back."

"I don't know what you want me to do. I didn't take your points away and even I wanted to, I can't award points."

"Well obviously, but I want you to go to whoever you had take them away and tell them your issue is void, that you lied, bloody hell, really I don't care what you have to say I want my points back."

Cathleen scoffs, "Why would I do that? I mean are seriously that daft? 'Oh it seems as if I shredded my clothing in front of a dozen other students on my own accord, just to frame someone and loose Slytherin points.' Yeah, right." She continues, "Besides Slytherin has made a surprising lot of those points back already. Which I'm sure has less to do with any merits of the students and everything to do with favoritism from a certain professor, but you know that as well as I do. Now piss off."

With that Cathleen physically pushes Ivy out of her way and speeds of towards the castle.

{A/N}
I'm back! I know this chapter is super short but I wanted to put something out because it has been literal months. I've been so busy but this story is important to me and I really don't want people to loose interest. It's summer break now though, so get ready for a lot of updates. Already working on the next chapter. But yeah, enjoy this little piece of what's to come.