Hogwarts Express

The train ride started out like she expected, she sat with Tonks for what felt with the longest. Tonks told her what to expect from classes, what teachers to look out for and even tips for not getting lost in the castle.

Charlie had to go to the prefect's carriage with Bill for a meeting. By the time Cathleen and Tonks' conversation had moved on to another topic, Charlie was back and with him was a blonde girl who also had a prefect badge.

"Hey, Tonks everyone's wondering if you're coming to our compartment anytime soon. Charlie told us you were sitting with your cousin, hello by the way, but we were all wondering." The girl says in a very chipper voice.

Tonks looks from them to Cathleen and back, "I was gonna stay here," she mummers under her breath.

Cathleen can see how clearly Tonks wants to see her friends, "It's okay, you can go, I know you miss your friends, you seen me all summer. Plus, maybe I should probably go see if I can find any other first years, y'know make some friends my age in a bit." She smiles but she's groaning internally, she doesn't know the first thing to making friends her age.

Tonks jumps up and gives Cathleen a big hug, "Oh thank you, thank you. I hope you know if you need anything you can come find me, our compartment is not that far down and I'll keep the curtains open so you won't miss it."

Cathleen smiles at her before looking up to Charlie and the girl who hadn't yet introduced herself, "It was nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," she says reaching out to shake her hand. "I'm Penny."

"Oh you're Penny," Cathleen says nodding, "Tonks and Charlie talk a lot about all their friends, it's nice to be able to match a face to a name."

"I'm sure it is, later on you'll have to tell me what stories they've told you," she says giggling.

Tonks gets up and starts lightly pushing her out of the doorway, "you'll never know the things I've shared, Cath is no snitch."

"We'll see," she says finally budging out of the way. She walks away then, Tonks follows behind her after waving to Cathleen.

Charlie shakes his head as they walk off before he turns back to Cathleen.

"Don't get into any trouble Leelee," Charlie says grinning.

She groans, "No, please never call me that again."

He laughs, "Okay I won't call you it again while we're at school or on the train. But I hope you know that I'll never let that name die."

She narrows her eyes, "You might just be the first one I hex then."

He laughs again this time louder, "Yeah we'll see about that kiddo," he shakes his head. "But seriously don't be afraid to come get me or Tonks if you need anything."

"I know, stop coddling me," Cathleen says smiling but rolling her eyes internally. She gets up and gives Charlie a hug before he walks off.

Soon the trolly comes by and she gets some candy from it, she eats it while she finishes the rest of the book she'd been reading. It doesn't take long to finish the book and get bored though. She doesn't really fancy leaving the carriage just yet so she decides to try and take a nap.

She wakes up what must've been a few hours later, but since she'd been woke up so early that made sense. Cathleen shakes her head and digs another book out of her bag.

A few hours there's an announcement for everyone to put on their robes so she does and since Romeo had already fell asleep in the bed of his carrier so she refills his food and water, closes the carrier, and decides to go exploring.