Morning Meet Ups

Cathleen was woken up by Romeo who was in short, her most reliable alarm clock.

She rolls her eyes at the cat who had just meowed right in her ear, "What is it Romeo?"

He meowed again. "Shh you'll wake the other girls up," she whispers.

Cathleen peaks out of the curtains surrounding her bed. Everyone else is sleeping as far as she can tell. It's still dark outside but she can tell it won't be too long till the sunrise so she gets her things together and goes to take a quick shower.

She slips on her uniform quickly and then grabs a piece of parchment and heads to the common room with Romeo to write her dads a letter. When she got down to the common room, there was a boy browsing the bookshelf and a few older girls chatting in front of the fireplace, it was still fairly empty though as she sat down at a table.

Dear Papa and Dad,

Hogwarts is just as magical as you said it is. Everything is so beautiful, the castle, the great hall, my common room. Oh, I know you're dying to hear what house I got into so I'll just go ahead and tell you-- RAVENCLAW! I doubt it's that much of a surprise but still. I've made lots of new friends, I plan to tell you all about. Two of them, Erin and Cleo, they made Ravenclaw with me, so that's good. I do have one minor infraction to report though, there's a girl named Ivy Jugson, we had a run in on the train and now I think she has it out for me.

I'm not that worried about it though. By the way I'm writing this before I even head down to breakfast, I'm sure there will be so much more to tell you guys about by the time I get your letter back. I miss you all and Romeo misses you too. We're settling in nicely to Ravenclaw Tower though. I love you guys so much, tell Ariella, Marcus and Harry that I love them too.

I'll write again soon,
Cathleen.

Cathleen rolls the letter up with a smile and heads back up to the dorm to check the other girls, she could see sun begin to rise on other side of the mountains near Hogwarts.

The other girls are mostly up. Rebecca was already dressed and on her bed playing with her little orange kitten. Aradine was also dressed and sitting at the list desk in the corner of the room writing something. Rosie was rummaging through her trunk for something, her and Garnet were also deep in conversation. Neither of them were in uniform yet, but they were awake at least.

She could see Charlotte in the bathroom looking in the mirror. And she could hear the shower running, which must be were Eleanor was. Which brings us to Cleo and Erin, Cleo was sitting on her bed glaring at Erin who was covering her face with a pillow.

"Good you're here," Cleo says noticing her, "Maybe you can get Erin up, because she won't get out of bed for me."

"I told you, I'm awake, why do I have to get up?" Erin groans from under the pillow.

"Come on Erin," Cathleen sits beside her on the bed, "This is Hogwarts, you don't want to stay in bed all day. Plus classes start today, won't it be nice to have some time to explore, meet up with our other friends and I don't know, eat, before we have to get to class."

She groans but removes the pillow from her face, "You make a fair point."  Erin turns to Cleo and smiles sheepishly, "Sorry I'm just a little cranky in the mornings."

"I can tell," Cleo says, laughing.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door, it's a girl with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, who looks to be about 16, "Good you're all awake. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Taylor Deray, 5th year prefect. Anyways I brought you guys your timetables for class. Aradine Arterton?"