Hope for the hopless

Owen felt his world crushing on his shoulders.
He couldn't breath, he set down and held his head. Mer putted her hand on his shoulder.
Callie came in a run with a water in her hand and gave it to Owen she said some words but Owen couldn't hear it the only thing he heard was his heart beating so fast.
After he calmed down he stammered "what... What... Happened?"

Mer held his hand "She had a bad bleeding in her brain, the doctor stooped it but she didn't wake up... She's..." She took a deep breath "She's in coma"

Owen got up and started to turn in the room,he walked from a corner to another and mumbled things

"Owen you can talk to me" Meredith said
"I'm fine" he mumbled and kept moving in the room
Callie joined to Meredith "Owen we're here"
"I'm fine" he said and kept moving
Callie stood up and touched Owen's shoulder, she looked deep into his eyes "I'm here"
"I'm fine!" He yelled and after his yelling he broke down. "You spent all you time, you put your energies into them, you fall in love with them. And then what's happened? They are just being taken away from you!" Owen yelled but his tears kept falling from his eyes "And it breaks your heart! You're sure that they will save you from the darkness but instead they breaks your heart!"

Callie hugged Owe while she hugged him he whispered" I've lost who I am"she made him sit in the chair and in circles movement she moved her hand on his back.

A/N:
Finally the second part of "Prefect Little accident" is here. It was important to me to update it because all if the Owen and Amelia stuff (honestly hate them together) just reminds people why the love crowen plz don't forget them
Love, Amber