Chapter 3

Owen was waiting for the machine, finish pour his coffee to the mug when Bryan came.
"Coffee?" He simply asked and Owen simply nodded "best coffee in the area." Bryan continued " How is Cristina doing?"
"Still intubate with no brain activity" Owen took his mug, and enjoyed his first sip.
"Well that's what I thought about"
Owen looked curios
"We both doctors and we know there is no brain activity so she is kind of... Dead"
"So what you wanna do?" Owen still didn't understand
"I think we should pull the tubule out"
"Wait you wanna stop intubate her... You wanna let her go... Am I right?"
"Look I don't know her that well like you did I don't know what would she wanna do , so I let you made the decision" Owen's shoulder was swelled by Bryan when he said "let me know what you decided"
••••••••••••••••••
Owen set in the lobby next to a men who seem about 80 years old, Owen stared in the first page on the newspaper

"What a young man like you do in the hospital?" The old man asked
Owen took his look up to the old man "Its a... A long story".
"I have time" the old man said,
"Well I'm actually a doctor but my girlfrie- ex wife she has no brain activity and i have to make the decision if pull the tube and kill her or... Woo I'm sorry that was a lot"
The old man chuckled "its okay my boy" he said and put on his glasses
"What about you, what are you doing in the hospital?"
"Im getting old while waiting for the nurse she should bring my the last papers to fill"
"What did you have?" Owen asked
"I had nothing, I pulled the tube out off my wife for the last 34 years.."
Owen noticed that something in his face changed "Im sorry"
"You? You shouldn't be the circle of life just keep rolling but you always think you have time but its never enough"
"How did you do it?" Owen asked
The old man chuckled " oh son, For me love is the most powerful thing in the world, love is what brings two people together. Life is no worth living unless you find someone the share them with. I prepare remember my old good memories with her instead of wasting the rest i got sitting in this hospital. She will wait for me"