Chapter 11

Cristina called Owen's phone but only the answering machine answered, she hung up and tried again, again the answering machine.
"Owen...." Cristina sobbed on the bench outside the airport "you really let me down... I always thought that you were on my side... and that I was on yours... Even after we broke up, after you dated others... I guess I was wrong... please don't bother to call me back."
Cristina hung up, got up from the bench that she was sitting on and took a cub.

Someone was standing in her room, he turned around as he heard her steps
"Bryan" Cristina sighed "good to see you"
"Yeah, I thought of dropping here some of our pictures together maybe you could remember in something" he extend Cristina some photos and she took them.
"Oh this one if from our first launch together" in the photo you could see Bryan with one hand around Cristina on the beach views.
"Yeah, after we saved that stupid patient that decided to let his drunk friend throw on him knifes.."
"Yeah, he's name was Flint that is such a bad name"
"Terrible" Cristina chuckled
there was a few seconds of silent and then Bryan said "Wait do you.."
"It comes piece by piece"
"Oh..." Bryan hugged Cristina "I'm so happy " he took a step back and then Cristina did something she felt very sorry about it after.
She putted her lips on Bryan's