ch1 reunion and redemption

This is the episode from the journeys where Ash visit Kalos for the rank booster tournament.
Unlike in the anime I made a few changes in this story.

First thing Ash and Goh both visited the kalos 2days before the tournament as Goh wanted to catch some Kalos Pokemon.

Second thing Ash and Goh travels trough kalos in those days where they encounter someone special.

With that being said now let's get going into the story.

No one pov:

Ash and Goh were travelling through the kalos and a day before the tournament they ended up in a forest, not some normal one but the forbidden forest where the coccon of Yvetal rests. Goh was looking here and there while  Ash seems to be in  thinking about something deeply.

"Hey Ash what Pokemon do you think I can encounter" questioned Goh still not looking back and searching for Pokemon. As he did not get any response from his fellow mate Goh stopped his search and turned back. He saw a Ash with sad look and deep in thought. When Goh asked Ash about this previous journey through kalos he would say it was best in a happy mood when it comes to the end he either excuses or changes topics. Goh didn't want to bother him as he know he will tell when he is ready so they searched deep in the forest until they encountered a coocon.

Ash eyes widened when he saw it he knows what the coocon holds and the destruction it made last time,if it wasn't for xereneas and Diance he would be gone for good now. But his thoughts were short leaved when a few people wearing orange suits came up to the coocon and enraged the Pokemon Inside.

Before they can do anything the ground started shaking while the coocon started to crack with a flash of red light coming and once the light faded the destruction Pokemon can be seen with rage, evident in his eyes. He stared at the people before him and started firing shadow balls
The orange suited guys called their Pokemon to defend themselves but their Pokemon were no match for the destruction Pokemon. While the Pokemon were engaged in a battle the people took out a weird cube like object and threw it straight towards Yvetal who is focussed on the Pokemon before once in range the cube morphed into a band and attached to it's neck. Yvelal gave a huge cry in pain as the band send some sort of electrical pulses to make it listen to them.

Ash and Goh were furious about all the things they did, 'first they had disturbed the sleep of the Pokemon and now they are mind controlling it who the heck are these people' these were the thoughts that ran through Ash brain. But he can't hide and let they get away with the it.

Both of them came from their hiding spot and shouted.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YVETAL" Ash shouted with rage. Goh was ready to call his pokemon.

"It doesn't matter kid now get off before we kill you and you dare say anything to anyone we will hunt you" one of the orange suited guy threatened .

"We aren't going anywhere until we free Yvetal, now Pikachu lets go" Ash called his buddy who is already sparking his cheeks showing he is furious. "Go Raboot" Goh called.( i know i evolved it i don't focus much on evolution)

"You called this upon yourself kid, now begone"the same guy said and commanded Yvetal" Yvetal use oblivian wing on those pesky brats"

Yvetal fired a grey beam at the two Pokemon, pikachu managed to doged it quickly while Raboot barely escaped.

"Pikachu use quick attack to get in close and try to use iron tail on that collar" Ash commanded Pikachu.

"Raboot use double kick" Goh called .

"You think you can stand a chance against the legendary Pokemon of destruction, you fools, Yvetal shadow ball" the same guy ordered .

Yvetal fired shadow balls at the two Pokemon who are approaching it Pikachu was quick enough to dodge as it has previous experience, while Raboot was not lucky and fainted Goh recalled Raboot. And thanked him.