Charizard

sorry guys for the late update and this is kinda is rushed as i got lazy and doing some chaotic stuff

It was a pleasant morning in johto the sun is up and the birds are chirping. Deep in the mountains is what a place called the "training grounds of Charizard " (which I dubbed) or Charicific Valley " a place where wild charizards trains or trainers can bring their Charizard for training.

That place changed a lot in the last few years the once cold water, now reaching their boiling point. At the entrance of the training grounds gate a charizard with his head down and other charizard with a pink ribbon on top of its head who seems to be pissed off for some reason are standing.

Pokemon speech:

"You idiot what do you think you are doing in water huh ,are planning to kill yourself" yelled charla the female charizard who has a pink ribbon on top of its head. The other charizard learnt one thing from his traveling experiences and being in the valley and that is to not get on the dark side of a female . They will become the devil you can only dream about.

The other charizard stood there in silence while bowing it's head repeatedly. Charla calmed down but still she is mad at him for almost getting himself killed. Though she knows that there is nothing to worry about him, after all he stayed a whole night in that water just to prove that he is worthy to be allowed and train in the valley. A small smile crept on charla face as she thought of that day.

Charizard noticed this and gave a confused look. Which went unnoticed by the female Charizard. So he went near her and nudged her. Charla came out of her trance and looked at the Charizard that towered over her, clearly worried about her. She shook her indicating that there is nothing wrong. Together they entered the battle grounds.

On the inside there were many Charizards nearly some 50. Almost all of them are wild who came from every region once they evolve. Its still a mystery on how they can find this place. Many believe that their instincts brought them here once they evolve, but the pokemon world have many secrets that are yet to be revealed.

Normally the wild ones see the trained as weaklings, they thought that it will make them weak. But as our Charizard entered into the training grounds every charizard present in the valley bowed down in respect except one. This one charizard is smiling proudly on watching the scene before him.

charizard walked towards the old charizard who once was the alpha or the strongest one in the whole valley or maybe the strongest of its kind. And bowed down in respect to his mentor.

"come on boy lets go for a walk, this is your last day of training here" the old charizard said.

"You remember boy the day you came here and challenged the others and how you got humiliated" elder Charizard said and chuckled at the memory. Our charizard grunted in response as he remember the embarrassing memory.

"I remember as if it was yesterday, you are determined to become the best of our kind, you stayed in water all night and i know the feeling you had when your trainer left you here" he said and stopped. He turned around to see Charizard sadly looking at the ground. It was a painful day for him as he and his trainer got separated. Though he met him in some cases he still misses him, he is one of a kind . The day he was rescued when he's just a little Charmander and the day he evolved into Charmeleon who did not obey his trainers commands
again not following his order in the indigo league brought guilt, he always disobeyed the man who saved him from death and never disowned him like his previous trainer did.But in return all he did was not obeying his commands. From that day they both parted their ways charizard was more determined to become stronger for him and for his trainer.

"Yeah I am remember" Charizard said slowly after reliving all the past.

"Then show me the determination that you showed on that day, the fire in your eyes is still burning but i have seen it burning more violently on that day, show me that spirit that you showed when you climbed the valley top, show me the spirit that you showed when you beat every single one of those charizards back in the valley" the old Charizard motivated, even though Charizard is motivated it still lacks a certain thing that it needs to finish its training.

Time skip
after training

The sun is just above the horizon our charizard is sitting at the edge of a cliff seeing the beauty of nature. He seemed to be in a deep thought about something . The eldest charizard came towards him with a shining bright stone in its hand.

"Here take this" the elderly one said as he handed Charizard a marble.

"What's this" questioned Charizard.

"It helps in evolving further for a short amount of time, it's known as mega evolution, it requires a great bond between trainer and pokemon" the elderly one replied.

"Evolution beyond the final form,is that even possible" asked a confused Charizard

"Yes my friend it is, it's been seen in history and again it became popular again sometime in the last few years, as you completed your training it's a gift to remember everyone from here" the elderly one said .

"I never got a chance to use it as I never found a worthy trainer , my trainer abandoned me when I was a little charmander because I was weak, that day I was determined to become the strongest, travelled across the Lands challenge the wild Pokemon, until I reached here, I became the alpha in no time but I found something lacking, and set on a journey to become even more stronger, and when I first seen this evolution I thought it will help me become stronger and in the process I found this stone, but I was never able to use as I don't have any trainer, but the day I saw you and your trainer I felt something unique in both of you, the bond you share is something that I could never imagine exist between a Pokemon and a human, and when you proved your worth, I thought you could complete my dream along side yours," the old Charizard said his past

"Thank you master" Charizard said and bowed. The elder one helped Charizard to fit the stone in a case and tie to his tail.

Time skip
Night

Charla came running towards the Charizard .

"Hey Charizard Liza wants to meet you" she said while panting.

Both of them went to meet the guardian of the valley.or in other words caretaker.

"Hey Charizard I think someone wants to meet you." Liza said. As soon as those words left her mouth flames started coming from Charizard. Its been a while since he last seen him.

"Clam down you will fly tommorow, now take rest and spend the night with charla,I know you both won't be able to see other for some time" Liza said and smirked as looked at the two charizard who are blushing heavily.