visios of past

In last chapter we have seen Ash visiting rota as Lucario sensed something  strange. And how he ended in participating the tournament to find what it is, Ash battles the Kalos champion and managed to win.
Now let us continue the story once after Ash being victorious in the tournament.

ASH POV:

After the battle with Diantha I decided to visit the Pokemon centre and heal my Pokemon before going to the palace, but I was stopped by Diantha who said that the palace has its own Pokemon centre. Now we were walking to the palace with a few people asking Diantha autographs and all. As we reached the castle entrance I was brought into a bear hug by mother, I can't even have time to respond or look at her.

"M..o..m c..a..nt b..rea..the" I managed get those words somehow. Once she released me I stood there taking heavy breathes only to lose all of it when I looked at my mother.

She stood there wearing something that I cant even imagine. She looked just like a queen but I am confused why is she wearing such a outfit and what is she doing here in the palace.

Soon queen Illene came  behind mom and greeted me and Diantha. I thought she knew Diantha because she is a champion boy I was wrong when Diantha called her aunt. I feel like I lost my ability to talk. My mind went numb but that is all like  calm before a storm.

I stood there silently as the three women were conversing among themselves as if they knew each other for years as their chat ended they looked at me. I couldn't make what they are talking or saying after ilene called Mom sis.

They motioned me to follow , I followed them like a zombie  and once inside my knees gave in and collapsed on the couch before me.

After a while i regained my senses a sat facing the three women before me looking with a guilty expression on their faces I am even more confused now. My mom spoke first.

"So Ash you are wondering what this is all about right" she asked I nodded slowly.
"Let me tell you straight, ilene is your aunt and Diantha is your sister" she said flatly . That's it my mind exploded and everything went blank.

No one POV:
After Ash fell unconscious the three women rushed to his side and sighed once they came to know he is fainted. They moved into his room and laid on his bed.

ASH POV
In his dream
I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings and it seemed very familiar,the posters, the alarm clock the Snorlax pulshie wait this is my room in Pallet Town. How did I end up here. I thought . And made my way to the downstairs I could hear voices but I can't figure who they belong to. As I reached the downstairs I saw mom talking to a person who is around 20 years old with red jacket and red cap. I tried to call but for some reason I couldn't. So I made my way to them but my presence is not known by them as if i was invisible. then i realized i must be dreaming .

"Do you think you should leave us red, what about dia and the baby" mom asked, the other person known as red.

"I am sorry Delia but if I don't go many people will die, I can't let it happen" red said a hugged my mother. Why is he hugging her, is he...

"But what about your family, and what about the duties of Rota i can't handle, and once the baby is born I can't handle both the children myself" mom cries on his shoulder.

"Hey don't worry del, I am not leaving right now, I am leaving only after I see our baby, and for dia I already informed your parents to look after her and she will be going to kalos after a year or two" red comforted mother who is dia, does dia mean Diantha.

"And for royal duties don't worry illene will take care of it don't tell either dia or the baby before they turn 18, I don't want my children to be swimming in riches" he said and chuckled, mother also shared a laugh.