Start off.

Our heros were on their way back home, as the first rays shone on the water,they set out into the wild.

Pikachu walked ahead of the duo and stopped at the all familiar hill top from where one could get a breathtaking view of the town below. Butterfrees flying around the gardens, dodrios running along the fields, tauros grazing on the grassy terrains. One could find it so peaceful but everything that's so beautiful must be ruined.

"Veee" Pikachu ears perked up at the sound what seemed to be a Pokemon cry and ran towards the source.

Ash and Gary followed the suit both of them knew that this area is getting a lot poachers recently and this must be of their doings.

Soon they find themselves in a small opening with a Eevee standing behind a lean man  wearing a weird outfit.

"Leave this place at once, this Pokemon clearly don't want to come with you" he says in tone ordering them yet it carries some calming effect .

The poacher laughed and spoke.

"Do you think I only catch Pokemon who are willing to come with me, you are fool I am a Pokemon poacher if your blind eyes can't see clearly I take them by force go pinsir get that Eevee" he says in a mocking tone.

A over grown bug comes from behind with its pincers strong enough to break  metal bars.

Ash wanted to step up, Pikachu was already sparking it's cheek ready to give him the taste of his electric juice. Gary was fuming with anger. But what the man did shocked them and made the poacher laugh more.

He knelt down to the level of Pokemon and patted its head. Looking directly into the Pokemon eyes he spoke.

"I know you are afraid of your opponent,but you can never face a real opponent if you keep running from challenges like these, don't worry i wont let you get hurt i promise. Let me help you in this battle this fight is yours, you must face your fears on your own" he tried to motivate the little one who is visibly shaken by his opponent.

Getting no response from the Pokemon the man sighed and turned to the poacher who is smirking.

"It's easy now, go pinsir grab that little dog and we can be on our way" he orders

The man stood there not moving a inch and the Eevee behind him frozen.

"Eevee use quick attack, trust me you are stronger than you think, choose between freedom or slavery" he gives his final speech and steps aside.

Just when the pinsir was about to grab the Pokemon Eevee struck the Pokemon with unimaginable speeds.

Everyone took a second to process what exactly happened. The man smiled as the Eevee growled clearly declaring   who is the boss around.

"It must be a fluke pinsir x-scissorcut that little pice of shit into pieces.

"Eevee use Swift continuously, target the ground around" the man says calmly the Pokemon with new determination obliged to his commands.

Ash and Pikachu were clearly amazed by the battle tactics But Gary have other thoughts about who this man actually is.

The swift created a thick cloud of dust around Eevee blocking the bugs view.

"Pinsir blew the dust off" the Pokemon rapidly flap it's wings,which left him defenseless.

" Now Eevee give me your best Swift aim right at the face" the man said declaring his win with a hand man gun. 

The poacher shocked by the outcome could not believe his eyes. He tries to escaped but gets trapped in his own trap.

The mysterious man grunts in pain and upon seeing his paining expression the Eevee rushed towards him nuzling his legs.