ch9:Beast returns

first i have seen that i mentioned a bunch of stones in previous chapter (descendants) to be exact he got 3 from his dad and one from his mother in that chapter.

I just lost the spark that i once had but i am sure it will return once my college starts, until then the updates would be irregular.

Next day:

It was a pleasant morning in the Kanto region,a large draconic pokemon is seen flying in the  sky, it seemed to be heading somewhere very urgently.

Ash and diantha were walking down along the road to professor laboratory, there was comfortable silence between them, until a roar made diantha flinch, and cover her hears. But ash smiled on hearing the deafening roar. Soon a flame thrower came hurdling towards them, but it was directed towards the ground right before Ashs feet.

Daintha worried for her brother and her safety tried to call her gardevoir but Ash stopped before any misunderstanding and fight erupts. The roar became even more violent as the huge dragon like looking Pokemon approached them.

Ash with a smile and diantha with a scared and curious looked at the sky.Soon the the source of the sound could be seen in the skies of pallet town, a rather huge Charizard is flying toward them breathing flames from his mouth, the flame on his tail is burning twice more violently than other.

 It landed right before the Brother and sister duo. Diantha feared of the worst while Ash was still smiling feeling proud of his ace. Charizard released a flame thrower directly at Ash face. Daintha is furious at the pokemon for hurting his brother, but Ash chuckled making diantha to restrain herself from calling her Gardevoir out. Dusting himself of the soot Ash walked towards his kanto ace.

Realization hit diantha as ash hugged the pokemon, the charizard Gary talked highly of is right before her eyes.

"Good too see you again buddy,it seems you completed your training huh? " Ash asked. "pika pi" pikachu greeted his friend. Charizard fired a huge flame thrower into the sky showing of his skill and power. "What power"diantha could only muttered these words under her breath.

"come on lets go meet our friends, i am sure they will excited to meet you" Ash said as charizard nodded his head and took the skies once again leaving dust in Ash face.

Time skip:

Ash called professor scyamore and told him about the mega stones he received.

"Why come to Kalos when you could find on your own" scyamore replied.

"How come professor?"Ash questions

"I have developed a software recently that allows trainer to identity the mega stone to which pokemon it belongs, if the pokemon is in database and have any previously recorded mega evolution" scyamore explained about his recent making along with clemont who is the database designer and all .

"Ok professor then, how can I get the software"ash asks again.

"Just put your rotom phone in the slot and I will start installation of it." scyamore said and transferred all the details .

They chatted for a little before Ash heard his pokemon cries from the branch, everyone who know charizard are celebrating for their friends return.

"The transfer is complete now,once you find out what pokemon, it belongs inform me I would love to do research on them " scyamore said.

"Sure professor thank you, bye" Ash said and cut the call.

Ash came out of the room only to see diantha and gary waiting for him.