Cle-fairy-tales

As promised Ash and Gary received their research tasks and the first one on their list is to explore the mount moon to find what's responsible for the off chart readings that the place is radiating recently.

"Hey Ash don't you think, that guy seemed weird when he spoke about your battles in world coronation series, and it's a mystery how he knows you were participating this year" Gary blurts out whats bothering him since the mysterious man left suddenly.

Ash never gave a thought about that as he think it's obvious for someone to know that he is participating but now that Gary brings it up, he is an outlander and there is no way he knew about it.

"Yea now that you mention, I wonder how he knows that  and he acted strange after mentioning it did you notice?" Ash shares his observation form the yesterdays events,supporting Gary's statements.

"yea....." Gary says trailing off.

"Well it look likes we reached our first research location, Mount Moon" Gary speaks looking at the mountain that towers before them.

"Yea., its been a long time from since I first came here, I wonder if  the clefairy still lives here" Ash thought aloud..

"Well let's keep moving Ashy boy, I wanna see whats inside" Gary says and walks up.

Both of them comes to halt at the mouth of a cave. Darkness engulfed the entire opening with barely a meter visible from outside.

"It isn't like this last time we came here" Ash stated the obvious fact. But Gary being a analytic thought something else.

"Well it seems that the sun is just before us and the moon is rising behind us ,this is not a perfect time to enter this place as the lighting would be very low at this time of the day, it will take another 30 minutes for the lights to turn on as the sun is still above the horizon" Gary stated while Ash simply sweat dropped not understanding what Gary is speaking about.

"Umm Gary are you ok, it seems you are talking the language of unknown" Ash questions his childhood friend who falls back in anime style.

"Never mind let's keep moving, we can't waste time waiting for the lights to turn on"Gary says clearly not wanting to waste a moment. He is eager to know what this mountain holds.

"Ok" ash complies with Gary suggestion and walks behind him..

The duo walks inside carefully not making much of the noise, but Pikachu accidentally stepped on a brittle stick making a crack sound.

Wings fluttered endlessly and the  entrance was stormed by the sonic Pokemon. Ash Pikachu and Gary without skipping a beat rushed into as pikachu got his heart pounding out of his chest.

The sound they made was clearly ominous that the mouse felt like never wanted to enter into cave again.

Deep inside the cave the lightning is pretty good and Pokemon can be seen around living in peace with one another.

Wild clefairy and cleffa are often spotted dancing around as the trio neared the chamber where the moonstone rested.

Ash noticed cleffa dancing around the moon stone along some some clefairy. The place did not changed much from before except the number of Pokemon residing there.

A clefairy took notice of the duo and Pikachu and walked towards them.

"Clefairy fair" it says gesturing them to follow her.

"Pika pi" Pikachu ask what's happening here.

"Cle, fairy cle fairy fair" clefairy says waving it's short hands around pointing to the space and the moon rock..