HOME

After bidding their farewell to illene and promising that Delia would shift to the palace once everything is done in pallet town they decided to leave the palace and head to pallet town.

Meanwhile in pallet:

A mahogany haired with a half pokeball hanging  around his neck was walking down the streets of pallet town along with his partner Umbreon . They walked towards a house and found that no one is home which is surprising for the him. 'She may be at the Gramps place' he thought and walked towards the laboratory that is situated at the top of a small hill.

He walked towards the front door knocked on it a few times and shouted "hey Gramps your grandson gray freaking oak is here" . A old wan wearing lab coat opened the door from the other side and greeted him not by a hug or handshake but by a smack on his head. "Ouch that hurts gramps" Gray whined in pain. "Don't use that kind of language young man else " he threatened. And soon they burst into laughter. "Nice act gramps" Gary praised his grandfather actions thinking it was all an act.

"What can I do with you Gary, come in let us talk while we eat something" professor oak suggested as he went inside and sit on the couch.

"Hey Gramps where is Delia, her house is locked and she isn't here " Gary asked. After his mother,Gary saw Delia as his second mother, Every time he visit pallet town he make sure that he pays her a visit as Ash won't be coming home often. After his loss to Ash in johoto league he grew some sort of respect to him but he never admits it.

"She said that she is going to rota to watch Ash battle in a tournament and also she has important things to do there" professor oak replied. After red and blue decided to leave for their work. He took care of Delia as his own daughter  unlike  yellow  who decided to move out of pallet town  as everything there reminds of blue. But Delia is a strong woman.

"Oh so ashy boy is in Kanto" Gary asked . "Yes gary he's joined as a fellow researcher at my student laboratory in Vermilion city" professor oak said . "WHAT" Gary yelled spitting the food he put inside his mouth. "Gary manners" oak scolded his grandson. "Sorry but I did not expect him of all, to be sticking to one place, and giving up on his dream to be a Pokemon master" Gary explained his reason for the sudden shock.

"Oh that you can ask him while he comes here today" professor oak replied. "Yeah I wanted to talk to him" Gary said in a serious manner.

"Ok Gary go and get freshened we could talk remaining things after they return" professor oak suggested. 

"Yeah gramps" Gary said and went to his room .

Just then Tracey came from the ranch after feeding all the Pokemon.
"Professor all the pokemon are fed" he stated as he sat beside him.

"Good Tracey, today you can take  leave for today " professor said.

"Ok professor I am heading outside then see you tomorrow." he said and quickly went away.

Professor oak sighed at his behavior lately Tracey is going out and is coming late at the night. it's not he is complaining about anything but he just wanted to know what's happening with this guy.

A limo entered the streets of pallet town since it's a small town at the outskirts of the city there are not too many people to see what is happening and the people who live,know that not to involve in someone business. So they did not care who the limo belong to or what it is doing there.

It drove towards Ash house and dropped the three of them there and drove back to rota. All of them went inside the house. Ash decided to head to professor oak laboratory but his mother suggested him to invite professor oak to dinner and inform all what happened recently.