ch3: Darkest day

Hey guys, hope all are doing good and this will the last part from the journeys anime. And Ash adventures with goh. Next chapter will mainly focus on Goh and chloe. so hope you enjoy.

And now let's get into the story.

The Pokemon in Galar region were growing giant sizes and are bringing chaos upon the Galar region.

Ash and Goh were sent to Galar by professor cerise to do some research about the phenomenon that is causing the Pokemon growing as giants without dynamax bands and hotspots.

On their way to meet Professor Magnolia, who is a researcher studying about Dynamax phenomenon for many years. Their train stopped abruptly due to the thick fog blocking the path before. A Bunnelby took Ash food and ran away. Both Ash and Goh decided to chase it as Goh wanted to catch it. They headed deep into the forest ' Slumbering Weald' and got seperated . Both encountered the sword and shield Pokemon. But when they tried to attack them they came to know that it is just some illusion, and the fog thickened and they found themselves drifting into the sleep.

Ash waves up from the sleep along with Pikachu who also fell asleep.

"How did I fell asleep here" ash mumbled.

"Pika pi" Pikachu said and nuzzled his cheeks. "

"Yeah buddy let's go search for Goh," Ash was saying when realization dawned upon him" OH SHIT THE TRAIN " ash yelled and ran in the opposite direction and ended deep inside the forest.

"Pika pi(idiot train is that way)" Pikachu scolded once he stopped. ash scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Sorry buddy I panicked and ran in wrong direction" Ash apologized.

The two trainer and Pokemon headed in the correct direction when a loud screech (most likely cry) came from the forest. Both of them sprinted in the direction of the cry and found a gigantimax pokemon on rampage. It was attacking two Pokemon. Ash being ash ran towards the gigantimax pokemon and shouted.

"Hey stop this now centiskorch, you are hurting those pokemon" the centipede Pokemon being in rage did not listened to ash words and now it started attacking Ash.

"Pikachu let's do this use electroweb" ash ordered. As Pikachu jumped form his shoulder and did a flip while throwing a electric web at the gigantimax pokemon.

The Pokemon mouth got struck in the web, as it tried to escape ash ordered his next move.

"Pikachu thunder bolt, Dragonite I need your help" Ash ordered Pikachu and throws Dragonite pokeball.

"Dragonite use dragon claw" Ash ordered the Pokemon. The Pokemon which were first attacked by the gigantimax pokemon are still afraid of what will happen. And hid behind a tree.

"Pikachu iron tail, Dragonite hurricane" ash ordered, Pikachu jumped on back of Dragonite who flew towards the giant pokemon as it neared Pikachu jumped and striked on its head. Both the Pokemon flew back as Dragonite used hurricane and pikachu used thunder bolt. The gigantimax Pokemon was heavily injured and reverted into it's normal who is visibly confused and weak.

The two Pokemon cheered for Ash victory but soon one of them fell down due to exhaustion.

Ash pointed his Pokedex towards the Pokemon

Corvisquire:Smart enough to use tools in battle, these Pokémon have been seen picking up rocks and flinging them or using ropes to wrap up enemies.

Dreepy: If this weak Pokémon is by itself, a mere child could defeat it. But if Dreepy has friends to help it train, it can evolve and become much stronger.