1: Off Work

Hey there! Thank you so much for clicking on this Bakudeku Fanfiction! Before we begin: If you are not into gay things, then this story is not for you. This story was inspired from two characters from the anime: My Hero Academia (Izuku Midoriya & Katsuki Bakugou). Enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment!

-Sucky Author

Katsuki Bakugou sighed as he walked out the police department. Wokring as a cop was always his dream... but not one case ever came up. No crimes were reported, and when there was, it was mostly some small car accident, where they had to report. 

The blonde, 22 year old man walked down into the streets, looking down to his feet as he paced forward. 

Another normal, boring day. Being stuck in the office was getting tiring. Always the same routine... the same thing. Over and over again. 

Bakugou sighed and looked up, slightly annoyed. Many people were walking around, hand in hand. Boys with girls... boys with boys... girls with girls... 

And yet, Katsuki felt as if he was the only single man around. Of course, being a homosexual didn't help his case, since every guy he'd meet would never be into him that way. 

The blonde had thought about ending his own life once or twice... but... he had never gotten the courage to actually do it. 

The blonde kept walking towards his apartment, until he reached the alley that was right beside the large building. Noise was coming from it. Weird noises... like... moans? 

Katsuki leaned closer, listening carefully. Was someone getting raped? It was too dark to see... 

If a crime was happening in there, Bakugou couldn't do anything about it, since he wasn't allowed to work after hours like this. 

Katsuki quickly glanced around. People didn't seem to notice the sounds... all except him. 

The blonde looked into the pitch black alley, cursing to himself before walking in, turning on his phone's flashlight. 

SO! What do you guys think of this story... Is it good so far? I don't know. Anyways... if you liked it, stick around to see what was making the noises...

-Sucky Author