5: The 10 Question Game

Katsuki sat down and slid the plate across the table, to Izuku. The greenette started to munch on his meal.  

"Hey... Deku, I think we need to talk about this." 

"Stop calling me that, or I'll call you something else too. My name is Izuku Midoriya. Not Deku..." Midoriya mumbled, taking a bite out of the Fast-Food.

Bakugou smirked.

"Alright, Deku. You can call me something too... but that's not what I want to talk about. What I want to talk about is the fact that... you're going to have to get over your addiction. Or else you won't be able to stay with me." Bakugou stated, poking into his food. 

Izuku didn't seem surprised by this. It made sense. A cop wasn't allowed to have a drug addict in his house. "Yeah, I know..." Midoriya mumbled. The green haired boy put down his ustensils before looking up to the blonde. 

"I know we just met and all... but will you please help me? I want to be better!" The boy said, tears threatening to fall.  

Bakugou smiled. "Yeah, that's the point. Of course I'll help." he said. 

"But why though... you're a cop. Why didn't you arrest me the second you got the chance to?" Midoriya asked, smiling slightly.

Bakugou looked down to his food again. "I don't know. You were lucky I guess.".

Izuku smiled as he watched Bakugou struggle to find a question. Playing The Game Of 10 Questions was the best way to get to know one another!

"Mm... Okay! Okay... I've got one! Do you have any siblings?" Katsuki asked, as his first question.

"Nope! My turn! Um... Well, Ha, do YOU have any siblings?" Izuku giggled, earning a smile from the older male. "Nah. Only Child." Katsuki proudly said.

Midoriya giggled once more as he waited for the next question. 

"Alright... Um... What's your favorite color?" Katsuki asked. 

"Red! I love red!" Izuku cheered, as he closed his eyes and smiled, making Katsuki's cheeks burn red for an unknown reason.

"Yeah? I like red too!" Bakugou claimed.