10: Dating The Cop

Izuku smiled as he snuggled into Bakugou's chest. 

This was nice. 

The two had been dating for several weeks, and every night, they would take about an hour just to chat and cuddle. 

"How was work?" Katsuki asked, kissing the boy's hair. 

Izuku smiled brightly. "Great... you?" 

"Boring as usual." Katsuki grumbled. 

"Maybe you should look on the positive side with your workplace." Izuku suggested.

"How can I be positive when I'm surrounded by people who sit on their asses all day and eat donuts?" Bakugou groaned. 

"Well... Er- It sounds like you're the best one there! Like, you told me once that you're always the one getting assigned on tasks and stuff! Sounds like Captain Aizawa thinks you're the best cop there!" Midoriya said, snuggling into Bakugou's arm a little more.  

Katsuki thought for a moment. Midoriya had a point... 

"Yeah... Whatever.".

"It's true! You're the best cop! I mean... you don't seem happy with you job. And if you're not, then you should look for what you really want, and what makes you happy!" Izuku continued.

Bakugou looked down, stuffing his face in his small boyfriend's hair. 

"I wanna be a cop. That's what I've always wanted... but there's literally nothing in this city. I want somewhere... with action, y'know?" Katsuki stated.

"But that might put your life in danger. Action isn't always too good." The small boy said, before sighing.

There was, once more, and awkward silence, before Izuku spoke again.

"If that's what you want, then I support you." he said, looking up to the blonde with a smile.

Bakugou scoffed and kissed the green haired boy on the lips, thanking him for his help.

"I'm lucky to have you..." he mumbled.

Midoriya smiled and kissed him back, agreeing with him. 

"Well, I'll go look for posts in nearby towns tomorrow. I heard Kyoto's got a lot of crime... they might be looking for another cop..." Katsuki mumbled, earning a laugh from the greenette.

"I love you."