8: Overwhelming Feelings

⚠CAUTION: SUICIDAL MATERIAL⚠

Izuku stormed into the apartment after getting home from work. Bakugou should be getting home any minute now! The greenette sat down, hoping to get to talk to the blonde. They hadn't spoken since the incident the day prior. 

Midoriya waited. 

It was 6:00. Katsuki usualy gets home at 6:05... just a few more minutes...

At 6:05, as predicted, Izuku noticed Katsuki entering the building on the lowest floor. He was going to enter the apartment anytime!

6:13

Still no Bakugou. 

Izuku started to fidget. Did he fall down the stairs? Is he hurt? What's taking so long? He's in the building somewhere... Where?! 

Midoriya stood up and walked out the apartment, looking up and down the stair case. There was wet footprints going up the stairs, which Izuku assumed were Bakugou's. So the greenette simply followed them. 

Up to the roof. 

The green haired boy pushed the emergency door open, and looked around the roof, where he spotted Katsuki. The blonde was standing at the other side of the rails, and was looking down to the traffic. 

Midoriya's heart dropped. He couldn't breathe anymore. What was his roommate planning on doing? Why was he standing there? He could slip and fall!!!

Izuku slowly walked up to the blonde, grabbing his wrist, making the taller male flinch. 

"... Deku..." Bakugou said, unsure of what to tell the greenette.

"Come on." Midoriya said, forcing a smile. 

Katsuki turned around, shaking and jumped over the railing once more, hugging the greenette tightly. 

Izuku simply buried his face in his shaking shoulders.

"Kacchan... Is everything all right?" he asked, trying his best not to cry. 

The small boy heard a few sniffs before Katsuki pulled away. "... No." He sobbed out. Midoriya hugged his tall friend once more. 

"Come on, we'll go talk about it over supper." he said, grabbing the blonde's hand. 

Bakugou looked down, wiping a few tears as his cheeks burned red.

"I didn't bring supper tonight..." 

"I know. We'll just eat whatever's in the fridge... that sound good?" Midoriya asked, closing the emergency door behind them. 

"I guess."

What just happened... I feel like this story is starting to get weird... what do y'all think? Help me! I need ideas of what to write next! 

༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽

-Sucky Author