2: Deku

Bakugou looked around, flashing his phone's flashlight on his surroundings.

The alley was getting darker, and the voices were getting louder. Yet, Bakugou didn't find anything. That is, until he got to the end of the alley. 

A small boy was leaning against the brick wall, moaning loudly as he injected something in his arm, with a seringue. 

Bakugou froze at the sight...

This kid didn't seem too old. His arm was purple, due to the drugs he was injecting inside of his veins. He wasn't wearing much... simply a T-Shirt and a pair of shorts... Poor kid was probably freezing... After all, it was January.

The blonde bent down and shook the green haired boy slightly, making him open his eyes and stare at him in shock. The boy suddenly started to scoot himself away fom Bakugou in fear, as he whimpered. He even threw the old seringue at him, in case Katsuki would try to attack him.

Then, Katsuki realised what was going on. 

A young boy, doing drugs in an alley... he was scared of Bakugou because... he was wearing a police uniform. It all made sense now. 

The blonde scoffed and approached the terrified boy once more, smiling gently, which seemed to make the greenette a little less scared.

"Hey there... It's okay. What's your name?" Bakugou asked, sitting down on the cold ground. 

The boy hesitated several minutes before looking down and lazily spit out his name. "I-... Deeeeekuuuuu......" The boy said, practically falling asleep as he spoke. 

It was clear that the drug was starting to kick into this kid's system, and made him drowsy.

Bakugou smiled. 

"I see. Come on, I'll take care of you." he said, picking up the bruised boy, earning a loud groan.

The small boy was cute, but... he was dirty and didn't smell very good. 

"You stink, y'know?" Katsuki scoffed as they walked out the alley.

The green haired boy groaned and hit the blonde on the chest lightly.

"You pee-yew more, piggy... pop... seven."