11: Case Closed

Bakugou smiled as he sat down at his new desk. After transfering to a new Police Department, he was happier. He had more action and was going on sites more often. 

In short, Izuku had told him to find a new place, and he had. He was now working in a different town, where drug use, theft, and more crimes happened often.

Bakugou was finally getting the action he always wanted as a kid, and it made him the most happy man in the world. 

The 23 year old stood up, walking to his Captain's office after being called. 

"Yes sir?" he asked, opening the door to the small room. 

The blonde man smiled. "Katsuki, you're new here. Well, you've only been here a few weeks, and we decided to make you a small... party." his Captain said, standing up and walking out, followed by Katsuki. 

The two men walked out into the break room, where all of Bakugou's new co-workers were, and Izuku was there too. 

There was a small cake on the table, with small letters on top. 

New Record Holder, Bakugou

Solved most cases in shortest amount of time.

Bakugou smiled and looked up. "What does this mean?" he asked. 

"Kacchan don't you get it?! You've only been here for Seven Weeks, and you've solved over 30 cases already! That's the most cases anybody's ever solved in that amount of time! Ha, You're amasing!" Midoriya cheered.

"Yeah man, you solved so many damn cases..." A red headed co-worked stated, winking at the blonde.

Katsuki smiled and waited a few minutes  so Izuku would look away, and then he took his chance.

He bent down on one knee, and pulled out a small white box, containing the diamon ring. 

As soon as the greenette turned around and immediately froze, staring at Katsuki. The blonde was smiling brightly and looked up to the small greenette.  " Will you marry me?".

"This... was all staged! You want- you all b-brought me here for this... r-right?!" Midoriya giggled as tears threatened to fall.

All of Katsuki's co-workers nodded and some of them laughed. 

Then, it was quiet for a minute before Izuku answered his boyfriend's question...

Too many words, I'll write Midoriya's answer in the next chapter...😏.

-Sucky Author