6: Getting Over An Addiction

Izuku sighed as he stared at the large bag of drugs that Bakugou had brought home from work. He had thrown the bag on the table, right in front of the greenette and was waiting to see the boy's reaction. 

Midoriya looked down. He knew he wasn't allowed. All Katsuki was doing was tempting him. That's all. Don't touch it, and you're fine.  

Izuku looked up to Bakugou, who had a smirk. 

"It's all yours... free drugs." the blonde snickered. 

Midoriya looked down to the bag of drugs once more... he wanted to so much. He could sell these drugs to other people and make so much money... 

Izuku shook his head violently before looked up once more and refused. 

"No. I don't want it." he said. 

Bakugou smiled proudly and got the bag out of sight, where Midoriya couldn't reach it. "Good job." he said, as he pulled out the take-out food. 

Izuku smiled slightly. He was getting better at this. The first several times Katsuki had done that, Izuku had jumped onto the bag. But now, he was better, and was feeling a little proud of himself.

The green haired boy ate his supper and went to take a shower. 

It had only been about 2 months that Midoriya was living with the cop, and he was grateful for everything. After getting kicked out of his mom's house, he didn't want to go back, and he ended up making money by doing drugs. It wasn't clear how that period worked out for the green haired boy, but he was happy to have a bed to sleep in everynight, and shower to clean himself in. He had food everyday, and a friend that supported him and helped him in all situations. He loved his life now. It was perfect. 

Midoriya sighed as he heard Bakugou open the bathroom door. 

"Oì, Deku? I bought you a new P-J today, and I brought it here for you, in case you wanted to put it on." The blonde said, outside the shower. 

"Yeah, thanks!" Midoriya cheered. 

Soon, the green haired boy stepped out the shower, dried himself, and put the new pyjama on. 

Once he looked in the mirror, all he wanted to do was cry. It was a P-J of a comic hero he used to love in his childhood. Another thing he and Katsuki had in common. 

Midoriya admired his All-Might pyjama and smiled, before running out and going to hug his roommate. 

"Thank you." Izuku whispered, as he stuffed his face in the taller male's chest.