7: Katsuki's Nickname

Midoriya cheered as Bakugou came in the door, putting his uniform's coat on a hanger.

"Hey Deku." The blonde cop mumbled.

Almost immediately, Izuku knew something wasn't right. "Kacchan? Is everything okay?" The small boy asked, frowning slightly.

Katsuki turned around and smiled. "Nothing, nerd.". 

After having given the nickname: Kacchan to Bakugou, both boys seemed to have gotten closer to each other. But these days, every time Bakugou would get home from work, he'd bring some Fast-Food, and he'd never eat his part. He'd just walk over to the bathroom and take a shower... Everyday, for nearly 2 hours.

It was an odd behavior, and Izuku didn't like it at all. Somehow, Bakugou was trying to push Midoriya again... but the greenette didn't undertsand why. Why would he do that after all they've been though? They'd been living together for about 7 months, Katsuki had helped him overcome his addiction, and he even reccommended him for a job, which Izuku got! Not to mention that the blonde had helped him get in touch with his mom again. So why would Bakugou suddenly push away the boy? 

Izuku sighed. The 20 year old was tired of this, he was going to ask the older boy what was going on. 

Midoriya entered the bathroom, after knocking multiple times. "Kacchan?" he called. 

He then heard a loud groan. 

"Hey... I-I'm not looking! I just wanted to talk..." The green haired boy said, covering his eyes and looking away.

"W-What is it, nerd?" Bakugou stuttered. 

"Well... I was wondering why... Why you've been acting so weird. You rarely want to hang out anymore. I get home from work, and I get super exited when you get home too! But... you never really pay attention to me anymore... What's up?" Izuku whined. 

Katsuki groaned once more and sighed. "I don't... Know, Deku. I'm... Er- Deku I'm busy." The blonde groaned, from inside the shower. 

"How can you be busy? All you're ver doing is taking showers for 2 hours! I want attention! We never get to hang out anymore!!" Midoriya whined, uncovering his eyes, yet still looking away.

"Please... Come out and come han-" "GET OUT NOW!" Katsuki yelled, banging his fist against the shower's wall, making the green haired boy flinch. 

It was quiet for a few seconds, only the sound of pouring water remained. 

Izuku sniffed and wiped away a tear before walking out. 

"O-Okay... Sorry."