ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

You quickly snapped your eyes open upon hearing a knock on your door. "Huh?..." You looked around your room as you slowly sat up. The room was dark since you were underground and the lights were out. You heard another knock, leading to you tiredly climbing out the large lush bed. You walked over to the door. "Hmm.." You groaned. "Who is it?"

You opened the door, the light from the hall seeping in and practically lighting your eyes on fire. "Fuola?" You queried as you opened the door. "Lord Ferid has requested that you get dress and prepare to leave." You looked up at the male with your tired e/c eyes. "Leave to go where?" You queried. He sighed. "Get dressed human. Lord Ferid is waiting for you downstairs." He grumbled.

You nodded, flipping the switch, burning your eyes abit more. You closed the door, making your way over to the closet that had clothes all prepared by Ferid. All in different shades of f/c. You picked out a simple dress with a lace turtle neck and long sleeves, picking out matching wedged heels. Of course the turtleneck was to hide that collar you had around your neck.

You made your way down the stairs, and there stood Ferid with what seemed like a leash made of chains. Next to him stood the female city guard that was with you when you fell ill. You stopped on the stairs your eyes stuck on Ferid. He smirked, beckoning for you to come downstairs. "Come come little lamb. You do not wish to disobey me unless you want another punishment."

      You snapped back to reality, before you hurriedly walked down the stairs. You stood beside him, never wanting to go through such an experience again. You avoided eye contact staring down at your feet.

      "No need to be scared Y/n. You can take him on and leave....if you give in to your desires."

      "No....Natsuki...I can't...I dont want to become a monster..."

      "You're already a monster."

      You looked up at Ferid as he hooked the leash to the collar. "Ferid....?" You queried. He hummed as he as he looked back. "I'm pretty sure that's not what I asked you to address me as. Say it~ Say master.~" He said as he tugged on the collar, causing you to stumble forward into his arms. He gently held you, stroking your hair.  "Ah." You exhaled softly as you tensed at his touch.

      "Lord Ferid. The car is ready." The city guard called out as she interrupted you two. Thankfully. He smiled and nodded as he began walking, tugging you along. This caused you to stumble forward yet again. He pulled you along, leading you towards the gate to the outside. You quietly followed him through the tunnel, staring at the ground the whole time. "Master.." You suddenly spoke up as you looked at the back of his head.

      He stayed silent for a minute, waiting until you arrived outside, the cool night wind blowing through your h/l h/c locks. "Yes little lamb?" He finally answered. "Where....are we going at such a time."

      "Tell me little lamb...did you enjoy the garden?" He questioned, looking back at you. You paused, then nodded. "Well....did you ever stop to think how it was possible for me to have a garden in an underground city?"

"Uhm....oh.." You said softly. He extended his arm out towards a car that had Fuola waiting for you two. "So were going somewhere where you can have a garden?" You asked out of pure confusion, making your way to the car. "Not exactly little lamb."

"Then..?" "No more questions little lamb..." He blurted before you could say anymore. You climbed into the car, Ferid climbing in and sitting beside you.

"I could give you power. You could take his heart out and crush it right now."

"Yes Y/n give us your desires. Give them to us and we'll give yo—"