ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

🍋so for my VERY long hiatus, I shall giv yall a lemon.......nah jk is rlly a lime🥲 Nah...fr its a Lemon...like a soft one🍋

(Ferid's POV)

      I smirked as i felt immense power from nearby. "Come to me my little pet...And you shall be rewarded."

(Y/n's POV)

      Mika pushed past everyone, screaming your name as you fell over. You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath. You opened them, looking up at the starry sky that had snow falling from it. You quickly sat up looking around. "F-Fuyuki?" You stood and looked around.

The sky changed, fading into a baby blue wall. You looked down as you saw you were young again, seven to be exact. You heard a constant beeb going at asteady pace. You turned around seeing your mom laying in a hospital bed. Your heart dropped, you already knowing what was gonna happen next. "Mom!!"

You ran to her bedside as tears poured out. She reached her hand out to try and grasp your cheek. Before she could even do so, her hand fell back down. In an instant she sprung up and her hands reached out for your neck, clasping tightly around it.

Tears continued to pour out as you shut your eyes. "F-fuyuki....Stop!"

    "Let the child go, she already knows it's you ...Fuyuki."

      "How the hell did you get in here!!Natsuki!" Fuyuki hissed as he released you. You desperately began gasping for air. Between your gasps, you turned your head to a demon with black hair and a yukata and spoke, "who....who are you?"

      "I'm the demon that's been living inside you alongside Fuyuki. I have to admit....I underestimated you. You were able to suppress me and Fuyuki. Even when you were just a toddler."

      You were confused on the comment but didn't say nothing. "Now....Your....'master' is calling.Do you wish to go?" He queried. You shook your head. "No..."

      The other demon chuckled. "You're scared of him..." You quickly looked away and nodded. "Mhm..." You hummed softly in response. "You want your family back....right?" He queried. You nodded. "Your brother...what was it?—" "Yuu!" You quickly blurted. "Ah...Yes...Now...A word of advice...If you wanna save your brother..." He paused and chuckled again but before much more could be said, Mika's voice echoed through. "Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!!"

You snapped your eyes open, quickly looking around. 'My room?' You looked over to see a worried Mika with tears streaming down his face. "Y/n?! Are you okay?" He quickly grabbed your hand. You stared at him for a minute before slowly nodded. The door busted open. "Mika....krul is calling for you." Ferid interrupted. Mika looked over at the door. "Awe!~ Look at little Mika. Crying for his angel." Ferid teased. Ferid looked over to you and your eyes quickly shifted to Mika. "M-Mika...?" You queried as he stood. He smiled at you. "I'll be back Y/n." He leaned down, whispering into your ear. "I'm gonna save Yuu..." You looked to Mika as he pulled away. You smiled, nodding. You watched as he left out.

Ferid watched as Mika, glaring at him. He waited a minute after he left, slamming the door. You flinched at the sound, avoiding eye contact. "Now now little lamb. What's got you so scared? Is there something you feel you should be in trouble for?" He sauntered over to you, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I brought a little present for you while i was out, you should be happy." You looked over at him. "A...a present?" You questioned softly. "Ah I see I caught your attention." He replied. "Only because I'm hoping my present is my freedom." Ferid reached into his pocket pulling out what looked like a piece of wrapped candy. You then turned away. "You dont want it? I'm hurt." He pouted. You turned on your side, your back now facing him.

Ferid sighed, standing. He quickly pulled the blankets off, and grabbed your arm. He pulled you on your back, you now staring at him. He let go, unwrapping the candy and placing it in between his teeth. It was chocolate, but you still wouldn't trust it. He beckoned for you to come closer. You gulped and leaned forward. He leaned closer, now pressing it against your lips.

You turned away. You instantly began regretting it. Ferid grabbed your wrist, pushing you down onto the bed now straddling you. He once again, leaned down pressing it against your lips. "I don't want it. Doesn't he get it.?!" Ferid tightly gripped your wrist, his nails breaking through your skin. You let out a soft cry and he took the chance to drop the candy into your mouth.

"You're being very disobedient today." He growled. The chocolate began melting in your mouth, but it had a strange taste to it. You leaned over about to spit it onto the floor but was stopped."If you try to spit it out...I'll suck you dry." He released you, standing up. "I know you heard me...Seraph. I was hurt when you didn't come." Your body stiffened. "Y-you.." You had a feeling that he was mad, which had you unsteady the whole time. By time the chocolate had finished melting, you felt your body start to heat up. "What....did you do?" You mumbled softly. He smirked, snapping his fingers. Not too long after, a servant came in with some handcuffs.

He grabbed the handcuffs, the servant leaving out. Ferid looked you over. "Here's your second present." He gave an innocent smile. "How are you feeling little lamb?~"

You shook your head, your face very flustered. "I...I feel funny.." Ferid chuckled, he had used his in human strength, ripping your clothes to expose your body. "Well I assume so. I gave you an aphrodisiac."

He grabbed your hands and legs, hand cuffing them to the bed. "Just look at you." He chuckled. You could feel your heat twitching, the change in temperature not helping. See not much kept you covered down there. Ferid only provided you with lace underwear, very thin lace. "Now...." Ferid paused as he groped one of your breast. "Tell me little lamb...What is my name." He questioned as he gently gripped your breast. You bit back the moan, closing your eyes. "Ah...No thats a bad little lamb." He then pinched your nipple. This ultimately led to you moaning loudly. "L-Lord Ferid!" You shouted.

      He slipped his cold fingers under your panties. "No wait....Lord Fe—Ahh!~" Before you could even finish, he took your sensitive clit in between two fingers, gently rubbing it between the two. This however was enough to make you scream out. You quickly became soaked. Ferid took note of this, smiling. "Oh? So its working." He then retreated. You let out an involuntary whine, your body was craving more. You looked over at him with pleading eyes. "Nope little lamb. Begging won't get you anything. Your punishment is to sit here with your body longing for pleasure and release. And with you in restraints, this is very pleasureful."

      He stood, smiling down at you. Ferid then looked to the end of your bed, very pleased. You followed his eyes, seeing a camera positioned at the end of the bed. "No....Lord Ferid!" He waved at you, heading out the room.

~~~~~

      You huffed, tugging at your restraints as Ferid came back in. Your face was flushed and your body was heated. "My my. Only an hour and you're this aroused." He chuckled. "Just look at yourself, you're soaked." He chuckled once more. Ferid walked to your side, running his fingers through your hair. "Don't worry, your punishment is over. You will feel better. This should be enough to make you tired. Rest." He cupped your cheek, you leaning into his touch. It didn't take long for you to go to sleep.

Don't worry there will be a more detailed lemon later in the story. For now i just hope you guys enjoyed it. Love you guys