ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

You widened your eyes. "Mi...." You tried to force your voice out. "Mika..." You mumbled. your voice was very soft, just above a whisper. You built up enough energy to push yourself up. "Mika...Is that you?" Just your luck, your voice wasn't loud enough.

You looked up as the door opened. "Mika?" You questioned softly. "Hmm?~Ah~ You want to see Mika?~"

You noticed it was Ferid. "Ferid, please...I want to see him!" He smiled, his usual. "Get on your knees and beg.~"

You widened your eyes. You pushed yourself up the rest of the way, then crawled off the bed. You got on your knees as a blush spread across your face.

"P-please...Lord Fe-" "Ah ah~ Little lamb. Say, Master."

You blushed harder. "M-Master Please....I...I want to see Mika.."

He let out a satisfied chuckle. "Oh I'm sorry....did I mention that he was gone?~" He chimed playfully.

You teared up. Why would he play with your emotions like that? "But of course....you will get to see him. I have a meeting in the throne room."

(Krul's POV)

Not too long after Mika came back from doing what I told him, I head a distant, cheerful, voice and soft footsteps.

"Ahh~ My dearest Krulie!~" As expected Ferid came, with a human as well. A gasp escaped Mika's lips as they approached, the girl looking down at her feet. Ferid stopped before me and motioned towards Mika. "Y/n... i told you.~" He cooed.

(Your POV)

You looked up, your eyes meeting with the same eyes you havent seen in four years. Tears began forming, and you couldn't help but attack Mika. "M-Mika!"

Mika pulled you into a tight embrace. "Y-Y/n!" After a moment you were pulled away. "Ah ah~ I only promised you a little bit of time." Ferid chimed.

"Now...my queen. I want to keep this little lamb to myself." Krul scoffed. "And why should I do that?"

"Because, she is special....not only is she from the testing labs...but she is the fourth progenitor, Karl Müller Von Krüger's daughter."

You looked up, terrified, as you heard his name. "And on the plus side....Mika will be here to keep her company.~" Ferid chimed looking over at you. Krul looked over at you. "Tell me child....would you rather go back to your father...or Stay with this.."

She eyed Ferid distastefull and continued, "unsightly man..." You looked up at Ferid, then to Mika. For Mika's sake... "Ferid Bathory...my queen." You mumbled. "Very well then..."

------

As soon as you made it back into the mansion. Literally right in the foyer, Ferid pinned you to the wall. "You were so well behaved. I think it's only right...fr you to get a present.~"

He licked up your neck, to your ear, then bit down on your lobe. A small yelp escaped your lips. He pulled away then smiled. He pressed his lips to your collar bone then bit down. You grabbed his sleeves and pulled. "F-Ferid..." You choked.

He pressed his body against yours, pushing his fangs in deeper. "Half human half vampire blood.~ So good.~" He chimed once he pulled away. You shived and quickly clapsed your neck with your hands. "Fer-" "Ah~Ah~ Little lamb...what did I say earlier?"

Your blood rushed to your cheeks, causing them to turn a light pink. "Master...m-must you take so much each time?"

He chuckled and traced your waist with his fingers. "Because, you are my property.~ I think it's okay to.~"

He flicked his fingers, causing the chains to snap. "You are free to wonder the premises...but do not go beyond the gates."

He placed his hands on his hips and sauntered out the room. You stared at his back as he walked out, contemplating whether you should follow.

You looked back at the dark room. You quickly ran out after him, bumping into him. "Please...don't leave me in the dark." You mumbled.

-------3weeks later

You wandered through the garden, smiling. You were happy Ferid was letting you walk around. You reached out to touch the roses. You stopped, feeling the hairs on the back of your neck stand. You quickly turned around, your eyes meeting with red ones.

But they weren't Ferid's, they were someone else's. You eyes the male and lookedhim over. The male was tall and had black hair pulled back into a ponytail, leaving only a small bit out to frame one side of his face.

Then you thought about it. You saw him before....but where? "Tch, why is there livestock here?" He growled softly. You backed away, not sure what to do. You reached down to your side, where your weapon normally would be, only to find nothing.

"Hm, we arent in the underground city anymore. So i giess I'll just have you as my next meal. Live stock."

He quickly took ahold of you then forced your head to the side. "P-please....stop." You felt his fangs scrape against your skin. "Fuola...release her."

The male pulled away, still having ahold of you, and looked back. You looked up to see Ferid. While the male was distracted, you pulled away then pushed pass him. You ran to ferid and he pulled you behind him. "Lord Ferid, why are you protecting livestock?"

"Because she is my guest." He smiled, "and not just that. This is the daughter of fourth progenitor Krüger."

The male seemed abit shocked. "My lord, allow me to apologize for my actions. But speaking of the fourth progenitor, he is here to visit."

-----

You sat in the living room, by yourself because Ferid went to go greet him. You sat there nervously playing with the hem of your skirt. You heard foot steps coming from behind you. The couch you were sitting on was facing towards the wall across the wall across from the door-- meaning your back was to the door.

"I'm sorry for the wait my lord." You heard ferid say.

You flinched at his voice. "It is fine." He growled softly.

The doors bursted open. You heard the foot steps get closer. You lowered you head, and started shaking. A pair of feet stopped right in front of you. "Livestock....raise your head."

You started shaking more and gripped your skirt. No...i don't want to go back with him. I'd rather stay with Ferid. Go away....go away...

Sorry it took so long, i know its crappy

Vote
Comment