ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

You got a weird feeling as a devious smile crept up onto his face. "You are a brave one.~ To talk to your master this way.~"

You backed away as he turned and got closer to you. "Perhaps a punishment should be given."

In the blink of an eye he grabbed you and threw you into the room. You fell back and stared up at him. Fear evident on your face. "P-please....i just wanna go home."

He laughed. "This is your home little lamb.~~♡" He knelt down and placed his head in the crook of your neck. You froze in fear and closed your eyes. You felt something cold on your neck and opened your eyes.

You put your arms around your nack to feel a collar. He hooked the chains to it and smiled. "Ah.~ So lovely on you.~ Maybe if you're good, you will earn the right to leave your room."

You looked at the chain seeing that is was connected at the middle of the room to a post.

Ferid stood and left out the room. You got up and ran after him as he stepped out into the hall. You reached your hand out towards the door as he started closing it. He smiled as the chain pulled you back and onto the floor. "No...dont leave me here..." You said as you teared up.

Although you hated the vampire....you'd rather much be with him. You were terrified of the dark. There wasnt a lamp or nothing in sight. You couldn't see anything.

You could hear the jingling of the chains, a result from your constant trembling, and you heavy breathing.

Started to bring back bad memories of your childhood. You being locked in a room with no windows.

You felt the strong grip of your father dragging you. "D-dad I'm sorry!" You pleaded. Your father was a vampire, a progenitor at that. You were made because your father wondered what would happen if a vampire and human breeded. He was still cruel towards humans.

He threw you in a room and you wrapped your arms around his leg, your tears soaking his pants. "Please dad don't leave me!"

He pushed you away. "You broke a rule. You are no longer part of that orphanage. You went back after I told you. Now you have to be punished." He grabbed you by your neck and pushed you to the wall. He trailed his hand up your thigh.

You sat in the corner cowarding and hugging yourself. The door ooened, the light from the hall seeping in. You ran over to the figure that just walked in and hugged them tightly.

"My my.~ Your punishment hasn't even begun and you're already scared out of your mind."

You looked up at the owner of the voice. Although your eyes were full of tears, you were still able to make out Ferid. You backed away and looked down at the ground, wiping your tears.

He walked over to you. "My sweet little lamb, are you ready for your punishment?~" You shook your head.

In the blink of the eye and one swift movement, he had you pinned to the floor. You cried out as he sunk his fangs into your neck. Your hands found their way up to his white coat. You tugged on it as he pressed his fangs ahmgainst your collar bone.

You could feel all your blood leaving your body. The sound of him sucking your life force from you filled the room along with your soft cries.

"L-Lord Ferid...P-Please." You cried out. You could feel your head throrbbing. The sound of your heart beat replaced the sound that was mentioned earlier.

After a few more minutes of him drinking from you you fell limp. Of course you weren't dead. You didn't rewatch your life. You slowly closed your eyes. "Oh dear, did I take too much?" You heard Ferid question, amused.

_____________

You heard voices outside of your door. You body felt heavy all you could really do was open your eyes.

"Ah.~ Sweet Mikaela.~ What can I do for you?~" You heard Ferid chimed.

"I'm here because Krul sent me." The unfamiliar voice said.

You widened you eyes. "Mi...." You tried to force your voice out. "Mika..." You mumbled.your voice was very soft, just above a whisper. You built up enough energy to push yourself up. "Mika...Us that you?" Just your luck, your voice wasn't loud enough.

You looked up as the door opened. "Mika?" You questioned softly.

I know the chapters are short but....its midnight i have school and practice after that but i was late so uh...Love you guys!~

Comment
Vote