ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Without warning, Ferid's arm containing the remote flew across the room. Ferid glanced down at where his arm once sat before looking back at the door as his blood dripped on the floor. "What a surprise.~ My lord." He beamed, holding his wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

      You looked over to the door, staring at the male. "Ah, so this is how you treat your new pet." The long haired male sauntered over to you and Ferid. "F....Father." You said softly. He looked at you, causing a shiver to go down your spine. Ferid stood, looking at the man. "I wonder how you found out we were here my lord." Ferid queried as he walked over to get his arm.

His eyes shifted to your leg. "I guess I expected too much of you." He said. "Wha...what?" You replied. He stepped closer to you. "You have yet to notice? There is a tracking device in you."

      "Ah~ How interesting. Everything is starting to add up now. You knew i had her which is why you had came the first time."

      You couldn't help but wonder...where could it have been this whole time. Why did he even track you to begin with.

      "You idiot! Its in your leg."

      "Thats right....My leg."

"You have to be punished." He grabbed you by your neck and pushed you to the wall. He trailed his hand up your thigh. You let out a sharp cry as he sank his fangs into your shoulder, surpassing the pain in your thigh.

      You was snatched out your thoughts to be lifted. "Bathory, I will be taking my daughter."

      "Pfft~ Since when has that man saw you as his daughter?"

      Ferid only smiled at you as Krüger carried you off. You began to internally panic. He was just letting you leave like that? No! Something is wrong...

      You stared at the doorway ahead. Thats when it hit. "Wait! Father!" You suddenly shouted out. As soon as your father took that second step outside the door, you felt it. Your body tensed as you let out a sharp cry, clawing at the collar. You could barely move at will with the electricity crawling around through your body. Your father was unaffected by the electricity transferring between your bodies.

      "Ferid, Release her. That is a direct order or I wont be taking your arm this time." Krüger hissed at Ferid. Ferid shrugged, as he walked over to the two of you. "I have special permission from the que-"

      "You may damage her!" He shouted. Ferid's face twisted into a sardonic expression, his fangs showing through his smile. "Oh? Now you're a father? I do recall you saying you'd prefer her dead than alive." He was mocking the male. Your father stepping inside, getting dangerously close to him. The shocking finally stopped. All that remained was the numbness until you moved your body, causing pain to shock through you once more.

      Ferid pointed down at you. "In case you hadn't realized it. It is triggered the moment she sets foot outside the mansion." Ferid then sighed, smiling. "Who knew such a day could be entertaining." He beamed, before his expression darkened. "Now....put her down." He growled. Your father walked over to a nearby couch, laying you down. "Fine then Bathory. I didn't think I'd have to resort to this." He said as he drew his sword. "My swo-" You grabbed his leg, weakly wrapping your arms around his legs.

"Father...don't do it.....I will go with you."

"Y/n! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

      "Hold it Fuyuki. Going with her old man may advance us. I believe our little Y/n is growing up."

"I'm sorry. I will go with you. So don't do anything more.....please." Now of course you didn't care for Ferid but ever since staying with him, you had weird things happening to your body. But you got the feeling your father had something to do with this as well. But....the strangest thing happened. "Fine then. She is still under my care so I will give you a week with her." Ferid said as he looked at you.

"Y/n.....go grab your things while I talk to this vermin." Krüger ordered. You nodded, getting up and began to drag your heavy body to your room.

"Y/n. What the hell are you thinking?!" Fuyuki hissed. "My father....has all my paperwork. He's the one that signed me over to the orphanage. So maybe I can find something to help me and Mika get out of here."

"See what did I say. We have one week to do this...shall you get caught you-"

"If I get caught, I will kill my father with my own hands. We have one week to gather what we can on both me, seraph of the end, and the Imperial Army. We will proceed without fail."

I know it's shorter than usual but I hope you like this one so far.