ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

He stuck a syringe in your neck and forced the medicine out. He bit into your neck and smiled. Your body stiffened and started burning. He pulled away as you started screaming. Four large white wings tore out your back.

"Ah, she is almost complete."

You looked down at Ferid as black blood fell from your eyes. You reached your hand out to your side. "Hm, now.. we dont want that happening." Ferid sighed as a trumpet appeared under your arm. A collar appeared around your neck along with chains that glowed gold.

"Now...Deactivate yourself, seraph."

You lowered your hand and the trumpet disappeared. Your eyes went back to normal. You fell to your knees, your wings receding.

"What....what happened?"

Ferid kneeled down. "You passed out from lack of food. You should take better care of yourself little lamb."

You Looked up at him as he helped you up. "Yeah...." You mumbled. You put your hand on your head as a large amount of pressure pressed down on it.

Ferid picked you up bridal style. He laid you on the bed and smiled. "Rest little lamb." He smiled and walked out the room.

(Ferid's POV)

I walked down the hall towards my study. "I think daddy dearest will be happy to see what i have gotten." I smiled. "Wouldn't you say so too?" I turned my head slightly, seeing Mika. He glared at me, disregarding my comment.
"Ah, but a big day is tomorrow." I continued.

(Your POV)

"Y/n...Wake up."

You sat up and looked around. "W-who's there?" You looked down, realizing you were in a silk white nightgown. You got out of bed and continued looking around. "Where am I? This isn't my room." You walked over to the door and opened it. You cautiously took a step out, the cold tile floor gave you a shiver.

You started walking down the hall, turning random corners. You came up on a window and stopped. "The...the vampire city? I thought i was in Ferid's mansion?"

You felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around and was faced with a black haired male.  You could tell he was a vampire, he had red eyes and pointy ears. "Rene, did you find anyth-" A purple haired vampire walked up and stared at you.

Without thinking you pushed him away and started running.  The purple haired vampire appeared on front of you. "Did you really think....that you could out run us?" He smiled.

Just before the male reached out to grab you a voice called out. "Don't touch that human. Or I will punish you to eternal burning by the sun."
The male quickly retreated. "Yes Lord Krüger."
"Now excuse yourselves." He demanded. The nodded and left, not daring to look back.

"Tell me... Why are you with that man, and how are you still alive?"  

Should i just run...what should i do?

"Answer me!" He demanded. You looked up at him. "I-I don't know!"  He swiftly grabbed you up by the neck. "Tell me the truth." "I really don't know father!" You replied as tears formed. He dropped you. "You're just another failure. Just like your mother."

"Anger...."

You looked up at him. "Take it back...." You mumbled. "What?" He growled. "I said take it back you damn bastard!!" You shouted.

"Yes...feed into the anger."

You stood up. "You and all these vampires! All you do is sit on your high horse and judge us! You underestimate us, the ones who learned to evolve! Well guess what..."

"Yes!"

"FUCK YOU!!!"  You shouted.

"Yes...thats right...Y/n. Good girl."

Welp....that's it. That's our story folks!