ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

You sat anxiously in the back of the truck, across from Kureto. He's always made you feel uneasy and made you upset but this time... he went too far. "So... what you're saying is true?" You mumbled.

"Would there be any need to lie to you?"

You tried to hold back the tears. "And..." You swallowed the lump in your throat. "And my brother, Yuu?" You looked up at him as he chuckled. "Guren's little toy poodle? I will take care of him..." He replied.

The vehicle came to a stop. You clenched the hem of your skirt. "Lieutenant General, we're here."

The doors opened to show the view of one of the entrances to the vampire city. "Ah~Mr. Kureto.~" You heard someone sneer. The voice, of course, was really familiar. "Is this the pet you promised me?~"

"Yes." He replied. One of the guards had grabbed you and pulled you out. You fell onto the snow and looked up. "W-wait... Kureto-sama... please don't leave me here." You pleaded.

Kureto looked down at you then over at the vampire. "I have given you what you wanted. That is it." He said before closing the door. You watched as the vehicle pulled off. "Ah~ It's been a while.~" The male cooed. You stared in the direction that Kureto was headed.

The male appeared before you and knelt down. Your e/c eyes met his red orbs for a brief moment.

That monster looks exactly how you remember. Standard vampire characteristics, red eyes, and elf-like ears. He had his long silver hair pulled into a low ponytail. He was the one and only, Ferid Bathory.

Ferid placed his finger under your chin and forced you to look at him. "I will enjoy your blood.~" He cooed.

--------

You followed behind silently, not wanting to anger the male. Ferid was humming as he twirled the keys to the many doors in his mansion, on his finger. You looked down at the ground. "Uhm..." You forced out a soft sound. He looked back as a reply.

"Why... why did Kureto-sama send me here..." You mumbled as you fiddled with the hem of your skirt. You were still in your school uniform since you were dragged out of your class.

Ferid stopped in his tracks, unexpectedly, causing you to run into his back. "Humans are willing to betray their own kind.~ Even in this messed up world." He released a satisfied sigh and smiled. "That's why humans are the most entertaining beings!~"

"Here's your room."

You looked around to see a large room with a queen size canopy bed, a Couch, and a fireplace. You noticed a bundle of chains on your bed and began trembling. You looked up at him and backed away. "Ah~Ah~" He cooed before grabbing you.

"Where are you going, little lamb? You're mine and I will not allow you to leave my side.~"

You looked away as the tears you've been holding back this whole time fell free. He placed his hand on your cheek and wiped your tears. You pushed him away.

"D-don't... don't touch me!" You hissed between soft huffs and sniffles. You could tell Ferid was displeased. His smile had faded and he looked you over.

You got a weird feeling as a devious smile crept up onto his face. "You are a brave one.... To talk to your master this way."

(Kureto's POV)

I walked down the corridor as I heard some shouting. "Dammit, Kureto! Because you left unexpectedly father is pissed!" Seishiro shouted. I walked passed him and glanced at him from the corner of my eyes.

I walked into my office to be greeted by Aoi. "Aoi." "Yes, Lieutenant General?"

"Pass a message to Ichinose and his puppy." She nodded in response.

I looked at her and smiled, stopping in my tracks. I walked over and leaned into her ear and whispered.

She nodded and left. I chuckled and walked over to the window, looking out at the ruins. "My plan is going exactly the way I want..."
---------

(Yuu's POV)

I sat in my room, getting help on my homework from Guren, and for some reason the Shinoa too. We heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it," I said before going to answer.

I opened the door, seeing the girl that's normally with that Hiragi guy. "Aoi...What are you doing here?" Guren questioned, walking up behind me. She kept her usually stoic face, "I have been asked by Kureto-sama to inform that Hyakuya Y/n has perished."

----------

Hey guys. I know it's short, but I changed the storyline.

Comment
Vote

Please... I wanna know what you all think.