ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

"Horn did you cheat again?!" "Shh, you're going to wake the human."

       You tossed and turned in the large bed as the sun shined in through the large windows, hitting your eyes. You quickly sat up, looking around. The room was large and lavish. High cathedral ceilings, tall windows, sitting area, an en suite, and...oh...a Fireplace and balcony. You held your head, wincing as your head began throbbing. "See, I told you you'd wake her. Gosh you're so loud." The blonde female mumbled. You looked at the two female vampires who was laying on the floor, board games scattered about around them.

       "Who.... Who are you?" You queried. They shared a glance then the blonde stood. "Horn and that is Ch—" "The human does not need to know my name. I'm only here because lord Crowley asked me to be here."

      You gave her a sigh. "You can leave. I'm sorry." You said softly. "If he gets upset I'll take the blame." You mumbled. "Tch! I don't need your help." The girl grumbled angrily.

       "Chess.....Remember what Lord Crowley said." Horn whispered softly.  The door suddenly flung open. "Ah, little lamb. I heard you caused quite the trouble the other day. And I hadn't expected the medicine to put you to sleep for a day and a half."

"Oh....it's Lord Ferid." Horn sighed softly. Ferid looked back at them. "Thank you for your help, you two may leave."

Your eyes trailed over to a bag in Ferid's hand. None of his 'presents' were good. In fact they were always something humiliating.

Trying not to think about what was in Ferid's hands, you spoke. "T-Trouble....Medicine?" You queried softly. In the blink of an eye, he was standing before you, and the door was quite a distance from the bed. You looked at Chess and Horn as they gathered their belonging before leaving.

"No! Don't leave!"

"Don't you remember little lamb? You tried to turn Crowley into a demon. Or at least thats what everyone was saying."

"W-what? I...don't even know h—" You were cut off by a skull splitting headache.

     "You insolent lit—" The blonde female vampire shouted. Crowley extended his arm out backwards. "None...of you approach. She will most likely kill all ....of you." He said between short huffs before he looked down at his chest which currently had your arm going straight through it. Your hand stuck straight out on the other side with his beating heart in your hand.

As curse marks appeared on Crowley's face, he smiled at you. "Y-You're... an interesting....child." He coughed out. You felt a slight prick in your neck, your eyes immediately changing back. "A-ah..." You sighed out softly. Crowley nodded as a few lower vampires surrounded you two, one taking his heart from your hand. You fell to the ground, immediately passing out.

"Wait! Is....is he okay?!" You quickly blurted. Ferid hummed. "Is that really something you should be worried about?" He asked as his voice deepened abit. You looked away. "Here." He said as he held out the bag to you.

You took the bag and peeked in it. Upon looking at the contents you looked up at him. "Lord Ferid! I can't accept this."

      Ferid chuckled. "Of course you can. Though it's not like i was asking." He snatched the bag from you, pulling out a collar. "This will tell people that you belong to me."

He smiled. "And look. It has a cute little bell!~ Like a lamb should have.~" He chimed.

"This is why you always listen to your demons. You had multiple chances to kill him Y/n" Fuyuki said before Natsuki added in, "In a way you asked for this. Just like before. At this rate you wont live long enough to see Yuu or Mika."