ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

You looked down, seeing the demon army and vampires and the ground below you. Thats when you realized, you were hanging from the helicopter by chains. The helicopter hovered closer to the ground. You were now floating beside Ferid.

He unchained you, but you still remained handcuffed. "Humans....As you can see.... I have a sweet little lamb with me."

You looked over at Ferid. "P-Please...let me see my brother."

"Ah Ah.~ Did i say you could talk?"

"Now, where is my little friend." Ferid looked around. "Mr Kureto is it?" He pouted playfully as you looked around then his eyes landed on a figure, Kureto. "Ah~ Mr Kureto. In exchange for having a word with you, I will give you a human back."

Kureto chuckled. "Heh, I suppose I will take you up on this offer." He turned around and looked at Aoi. "You are all to stay if anything happens."

————————————
Kureto sat across from ferid in and abandoned building. "What is it you would like to discuss?"

Ferid smiled and looked back at you. "Y/n... is there anything you want to say?"

You looked up at him and then to Kureto. "Is...is it really okay? A-Anything?" You murmured. Ferid nodded. "Yes...of course. I'm a fair man."

"K-Kureto-sama.....please....tell me why did you leave me with him."

"Ah.~ A good question little lamb." He pet your head. "So...answer it Kureto. Why would you willingly hand over a seraph when you yourself has been working on one? Why hand over one that you could also have to yourself?"

Kureto stood. "Is this what you came for? I'm sure that will be answered soon. Although Y/n may not know...the answer is inside her." Aoi ran in and whispered something to him. Kureto nodded and started walking out the abandoned building you were occupying. "Now....I am being informed that one of the seraphs have awakened."

—————————————

Turns out, you weren't the human Ferid promised. You heard Yuu was the one Kureto spoke of but Ferid refused to let you leave for him. You hugged your knees and sighed. "Yuu...Guren..."

You heard cheerful humming approach your room door. Ferid unlocked the door and opened it. You looked up at him then looked away. "Hm? Is the something you want to ask little lamb?"

"What...was the point of earlier?"

"Hm, I wanted to use you as a warning to someone." He chimed. "If...if it's not too much....may I ask who?"

He chuckled. "Of course it's too much. But...by letting that person know you were in my care...I'm sure they will know that I'm serious about what I want." He snapped his fingers and a city guard came in with a plate of food. "Eat up, I'll be back in a little bit to bathe you."

The guard sat the plate down on a table of the far side of the room then left out, Ferid in tow. You heard the door lock back and footsteps. You waited awhile then looked over at the plate.

You made your way over to the table and looked down at the plate with curry and rice. You stared down at it as tears rolled down your cheek. You went over to your bed and laid down.

You felt someone shaking you gently. "Y/n!" Someone whispered softly. You slowly opened your eyes and groaned softly. "Hm?" You stared into the green orbs.

"Yuu?"

He smiled and pulled you up. He put his finger to his lips. "Shh." He walked over to your room door and beckoned for you to follow.

You peeked into the kitchen, seeing Guren in your pink apron. "Dammit! Why is this recipe so hard!" He shouted.

He looked down at a piece of paper then sighed. You saw the pot boiling over and let a giggle slip as he got frustrated again. You pushed the door all the way open and walked in.

"Guren...what are you doing?"

He scratched his head. "Well...you were sick...so i was making Curry for you. Since you always cook." You smiled and chuckled. You turned the stove down and started chopping potato and carrots. "You have it too high and you should put a little bit more potatoes and carrots. It's not hard.."

You heard a loud bang, waking you up. You sat up, seeing Ferid at the door. "L-Lord...F-Ferid?" He walked in and closed the door. The lights were off  but his red eyes still glowed. You shivered. Even when you were younger, you never saw Ferid mad. What happened.

You slowly got out the bed and backed away. "M-Master....is everything okay?" You said abit shakey. You tripped over your chains and fell back. In the blink of an eye, he was in front if you.

He grabbed you and pinned you to the wall. You shivered. He pressed his fangs against your neck, ready to bite. "Please...Stop Ferid!!!" You shouted. "Behave little lamb."

He grabbed a fistful of your hair and forced your hair to the side. He stuck a syringe in your neck and forced the medicine out.

He bit into your neck and smiled. Your body stiffened and started burning. He pulled away as you started screaming. Four large white wings tore out your back.

"Ah, she is almost complete."

I know this chapter isn't the best...but...thanks for reading guys!~