two. [we're back bitches]

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

The silence in the dropship was deafening as the delinquents slowly came around to the realisation that they were on Earth. Rhea sighed as she watched the delinquents crowd around the door of the bottom level, all of them eager to see what was on the other side of the steel wall.

She had already unbuckled her harness but decided to just stay put in her seat as she wasn't all that keen on dying in a crowd of people if the air turned out to still be toxic and full of radiation. She was much more content with watching from afar. One man in particular caught her attention as he began to take charge of the situation.

His dark hair was slicked back with gel and he appeared to be in a guard uniform, which Rhea found strange as she doubted that the Ark would've sent someone as significant as a guard down with the delinquents, his life would've been at too big of a risk, one that they couldn't afford to lose. Rhea's eyes narrowed slightly at the dark haired boy. Whatever he had done to get on this dropship, he must've had a damn good reason to do so.

"Hey, just back it up, guys" he ordered as he held his hands up to usher the delinquents back from the door as he went to open it up.

"Stop" a blonde haired girl, who Rhea recognised as Clarke Griffin, an old friend from her classes, yelled as she descended the ladder from one of the upper levels and made her way through the crowd to the front, "the air could be toxic."

"If the air is toxic, we're all dead, anyway" the dark haired man responded as he went to go open the doors, but stopped dead in his tracks as someone called his name.

"Bellamy?" a pretty, younger looking girl called out from the ladder. She had long dark hair, and her face was structured and toned. Rhea had never seen her before, like ever. Most of the delinquents that surrounded her, she had seen previously, whether it be in classes or just roaming the corridors of the Ark. But this girl... Rhea was sure she would've remembered someone as attractive as her.

Murmurs and whispers spread throughout the lower level of the dropship as Rhea watched the young female make her way to the front of the crowd. The dark haired man's face lit up upon seeing the girl as he took her in.

"My god, look how big you are" Bellamy smiled before she was quick to embrace him in a hug, which he gladly reciprocated.

"What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform?" the younger girl asked as Bellamy's face went more serious as he explained himself.

"I borrowed it to get on the dropship" he explained, before a smile appeared on his face once more, "someone has got to keep an eye on you."