nine. [light up the sky]

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

"Oi Blake!" Rhea yelled out as the five approached the raven-haired boy. Clarke pushed quickly past Rhea in order to reach him first, grabbing him by the shoulder and turning him around to face her.

"Where is it?" she demanded.

"Hey, Princess" he replied smugly, "you taking a walk in the woods?"

"They're getting ready to kill 300 people up there, to save oxygen" she cried, "and I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people. Your people!" Clarke shoved him slightly in the chest at the last sentence, and that's when Finn came up and shoved him harder.

"Bellamy! Where's the radio?" Finn asked. Bellamy stumbled slightly before he caught himself and stepped closer to Finn, shoving him back even harder.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" he responded.

"Bellamy Blake?" Raven questioned, with slight amusement lacing her tone, "they're looking everywhere for you."

"Shut up" Bellamy spat back.

"Wait... why the hell are they looking for him? Because he snuck on the dropship?" Rhea spoke up, trying her best not to laugh at Bellamy's anxious expression.

"No. He shot Chancellor Jaha" Raven deadpanned.

"Oh shit... you are in trouble" Rhea sang out lowly. She wasn't going to lie and say she wasn't impressed by the amount of balls Bellamy had to shoot the Chancellor, I mean, it's not like he didn't deserve it. And, she's gonna be sure to get front row seats when the rest of the Ark come down and tie Bellamy's hands behind his back, the smug smile wiped completely from his face. Jaxson elbowed Rhea slightly in the ribs, clearly not very amused by her remark, but the blonde only turned to him and gave a small shrug, her smile still prominent.

"That's why you took the wristbands" Clarke realised, "needed everyone to think we're dead."

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want'. You just care about saving your own skin" Finn said, almost in disgust. Bellamy sighed slightly before he turned to walk away but was stopped quickly by Raven.

"Hey! Shooter!" she yelled, stepping in front of his path, "where's my radio? Huh? Where is it?"

"Get out of my way" Bellamy demanded, but that only made Raven more determined as she stepped fully in front of him, her eyes narrowed and her jaw clenched. "I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"Really?" Raven mused before taking a step closer to the older boy, "well, I'm right here." Bellamy grabbed the brunette roughly by the scruff of her jacket, pinning her against one of the nearby trees. Both Rhea and Finn rushed to protect her, but Rhea was held back firmly by Jaxson, his hands wrapped tightly around her waist to stop her from lunging herself in the middle of their brawl. It seemed Raven was well prepared for the attack when she whipped a knife from her back pocket and held it firmly pointed at Bellamy, not close enough to accidentally slit his throat, but enough to scare him slightly.