ten. [love triangle]

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Rhea was woken from her sleep with a harsh shake that made her jump up on high alert, only to be met by Clarke's tired eyes staring down at her. "What the hell, Griffin?" she yelled after seeing that there was nothing serious wrong and she couldn't hear screams that would signal they were under attack by grounders.

"Octavia's missing" Clarke deadpanned, standing up from the crouching position she took to wake the blonde, "have you seen her recently?" Rhea shook her head, rubbing her eyes as she sat up on the floor, propping herself up with her hands.

"No, I haven't seen Octavia since the pod with Raven landed... holy shit. Clarke, do you think something happened to her?" she questioned with worry. Now that Rhea thought about it, she hadn't seen Octavia around camp at all over the past day, and that wasn't normal. Usually, the cheery brunette would be jumping out of hidden places in an attempt to scare Rhea, or begging her to doodle on her arms more. It was odd to go so long without seeing her face, but Rhea was too hung up on Raven to notice that one of her best friends had been missing for more than 12 hours.

"She's Octavia, she probably just got a little lost when she went wandering" Clarke said in fake confidence as she tried to reassure both Rhea and herself that the youngest Blake would be okay. "Bellamy is going out with a search party, he's gathering volunteers now."

Kicking herself, Rhea stood from her makeshift bed and followed Clarke out of the tent, seeing Bellamy gathering some of the delinquents in an attempt to find his sister. "My sister's been out there alone for twelve hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her" Bellamy ordered the delinquents who dispersed almost immediately as they went to prepare for the trek ahead.

"Hey, Blake" Rhea shouted gaining the boy's attention, "I'm coming." Nodding, Bellamy threw her an axe that she caught swiftly in one hand, going to slot it into her belt before a hand swiftly caught her own.

"I'll go" Jax declared as he ripped the axe from her grip. Rhea instantly went to argue but Jaxson was quick to hold a finger up to stop her. "No, Rhea. No arguments, okay? You've put yourself in the face of danger far too much recently, it's my turn now."

"Jax, she's my friend, I need to know if she's okay. I need to find her" Rhea pleaded with frantic hands.

"I will find her for you, I promise" he replied, taking the blonde's slim hand in his own as he looked into her eyes. "She'll be okay, and I will bring her back safe, yeah?" Rhea nodded reluctantly at his words before pulling him into a warm embrace.

"You be safe, promise? And take no shit from Bellamy."

"I promise" Jaxson chuckled, Rhea being able to feel his chest heaving against her head as he laughed before the two broke from their hug and Jaxson jogged over to where the search party were preparing. Rhea watched in confliction, she really wanted to help find Octavia, but at the same time, she knew she was needed here to help with fixing the communication to the Ark, but that also meant spending all day with Raven, which was something she really didn't want to do. Especially if that included watching the brunette pine over the long-haired spacewalker all day.