Oh no Kimmy

(TINA'S P.O.V)

I Looked down at Kimmy then i look at Mitch who was holding her head. She was unconchious. He looked at Mike and Meranda and yelled "GO GET HELP" They run off and i kneel right next to Kimmy and i was he had kicked so much she was brused to the bone i thought and i saw her head bleed only a little bit.

(Meranda's P.O.V)

Me and Mike ran with every thing we had and got up to the door and i sorta blacked out from fear next i knew we were back with Mitch, Tina, and Kimmy with the nurse and the principle.

(Mitch's P.O.V)

"Oh no Kimmy" i groaned when we got her inside she had woken up by then and said "Mitch..." She grabbed my hand and i said "Yes Kimmy" she looked at me with her beutiful brown eyes and said "I'm scared... of my Mom and Dad.... Don't let them send me home" She begged having hold of my hand. I could not belive how scared she was of her parents.

She was begging ME to not let her go to her home... She was THAT afraid?

(KIMMY'S P.O.V)

I begged Mitch not to let them call my Mom and Dad. They would say i am weak and are not thier daughter and yet they keep me there. I beg him not to let them. "Please make them let me stay Mitch please" he said in his kind and friendly voice "I'll do what i can do" He left Mike, Tina, and Meranda to stay with me i could hear him telling them what I said and then the nurse said "Fine if that is what she wants"

(Sorry Kittens this is the chapter CLIFF HANGER HANGING FROM A CLIFF, AND THATS WHY HE'S CALLED CLIFF HANGER

Find out what happens when the kids go home in the next chapter of: BENJA, BACCA, and ME, Kat

Good Night My Kittens and see you in the next chapter)